talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Game Of Thrones

football forum

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Oh man, Robb was a genius until he fell in love. Love watching old Game of Thrones clips when the writing was still incredible. 

I just want winds of winter released!

4 hours ago, Cicero said:

Well, to choose love over duty is my point. Tyrion was right. Jon has more north in him than any of his siblings. 

Jon-Snow-and-Ygritte-Official.jpg&c=sc&w

sub-buzz-1152-1558372063-7.jpg?downsize=

They cheese love story with Daenerys doesn't count because that was already part of the shitty writing. 

Robb will always be the king I'll bend my knee to! He was a lot more efficient, determined and smarter than Jon has ever been! Except when he fell in love with the wrong girl. But we have all been there ffs! Jon was always like "meh, I don't wanna do it, but I guess I'll try..". 

Also, Robb had little time to prepare for his "reign", as his father was unexpectedly executed and had to take the reigns when he was still a boy. 

Later Game of Thrones lacked so many scenes like this. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Tommy said:

They cheese love story with Daenerys doesn't count because that was already part of the shitty writing. 

Robb will always be the king I'll bend my knee to! He was a lot more efficient, determined and smarter than Jon has ever been! Except when he fell in love with the wrong girl. But we have all been there ffs! Jon was always like "meh, I don't wanna do it, but I guess I'll try..". 

Also, Robb had little time to prepare for his "reign", as his father was unexpectedly executed and had to take the reigns when he was still a boy. 

Later Game of Thrones lacked so many scenes like this. 

Oh no doubt I loved Robb. Smarter and Better military tactician (although according to the books Jon was the better fighter).  But if we are comparing true character, Jon transcends him for the simple fact nothing blind sights him from doing the right thing. Even if it takes his life or his loved one. That’s my opinion. 

He’s more Northern and more like Ned than Ned’s own children. 

• Subscriber
55 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Stannis the mannis for all true book readers. Such a gangster. 

Preach. I hope that GRRM's conclusion for Stannis is more satisfying than the whimper on his way out that we saw on HBO.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
On 30/05/2019 at 23:47, Tommy said:

Oh man, Robb was a genius until he fell in love. Love watching old Game of Thrones clips when the writing was still incredible. 

I've been watching old clips, too. :( Gutted it's over!

• Upvote 1

Another great scene! Robb had so much more charisma and presence than Jon. Granted, Richard Madden is probably one of the best young actors they had on the show.

I think I'll fully re-watch Seasons 1-4 in the near future. 

On 31/05/2019 at 08:47, Tommy said:

Robb Stark: "I'm not accepting a 1v1 duel for no reason against the greatest swordsman in the land who I just defeated in battle and have as a prisoner at my mercy."

Tsubasa "OMG what a G E N I U S"

Edited by Devil-Dick Willie