talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Really Good Bad Movies

football forum

Had this thread on TFF. Thought I should make one here for those priceless cinematic gems. 

I will start with this amazing movie, that was shot entirely in front of the green screen, which was used to put in graphics that were created on MS Paint (not kidding).

I personally loved the Dr. strangelove tribute they made in the movie.

I give you 'The Amazing Bulk.'

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Cicero said:

The room

however I heard Franco and Rogan are making a parody movie of it which should be a gem 

Nah, it is based on the book written by the guy that played Mark. It's about the behind the scenes.

56 minutes ago, Cicero said:

The room

however I heard Franco and Rogan are making a parody movie of it which should be a gem 

The Room is fucking legendary in terms of being so bad that it's glorious. A truly great bad film.

Troll 2 is another great film, even though it's fucking terrible. If you can get a copy of the Rifftrax copy of it (same people who did MST3K, before Netflix's reboot of the show) it's made even better.

24 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

The Room is fucking legendary in terms of being so bad that it's glorious. A truly great bad film.

Troll 2 is another great film, even though it's fucking terrible. If you can get a copy of the Rifftrax copy of it (same people who did MST3K, before Netflix's reboot of the show) it's made even better.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Burning Gold said:

Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter is a fun movie, although I preferred the book.

One of my guilty pleasures, i own a copy on blueray lol. I couldnt make it through Abraham Lincoln vs Zombies though that was just tragically bad.

2 hours ago, ...Dan said:

Riki Oh is the most ridiculous film I'm ever seen. It's the only bad film I like, I think. Here's a taste:

And that's not even the craziest scene. I'm pretty sure I recall him punching right through a man.

"I mean I'm no doctor.." xD

On 24/08/2017 at 1:07 AM, 6666 said:

I'm not a fan of them but a lot of people seem to like Alien and Aliens.

They're not bad films though

• 3 weeks later...

Archived