talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Show us your pets

football forum

On 3/7/2017 at 23:01, Stan said:

i don't have any :( 

missus wants a dog when we have our own place. 

my mate just got a cross-breed dog though. think it was this

BichPooPoodleBichonLemmonsRileySammy8wks

i wouldn't mind a labrador or an alsatian 

Cockerpoo's or Poo Poms or whatever they are bloody called are not proper dogs mate... 

• Haha 1

Just now, Bluewolf said:

Maybe he is just into your riffs mate... 

Nah he usually fucking hates when I plays, the volume has to be just in the right spot on the amp for him to not fuck off to the next room over. If it's too quiet he'll hear the sound of the pick on the strings and he hates that, if it's too loud he hates the amp just generally. He likes sitting on the amp after I've just played though, because of the tube warmth.

So if I'm playing and he starts doing this, he's telling me to shut the fuck up with the guitaring and to give him some pets xD

• Subscriber

My lifestyle is sadly not suitable for pets, so I have to resist the urge of getting one all the time... However, I've been sort of taking care of a few strays in the last couple of years, they just used to come and go as they please. This one was my favourite:

gfxScmR.jpg

She was absolutely terrified of people when I first met her (accidentally), but after a while I gained her trust and she used to come for food and water daily, and really enjoyed being petted. I was ready to actually take her in, she was so lovely... turned out she was not really a stray though, the owners were some local farmers and just didn't bother to take care of her. I offered to buy her off them, but they were having none of it, cunts. Then I had to move to a different place and never saw her again :61_sob: Still miss her. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

My lifestyle is sadly not suitable for pets, so I have to resist the urge of getting one all the time... However, I've been sort of taking care of a few strays in the last couple of years, they just used to come and go as they please. This one was my favourite:

gfxScmR.jpg

She was absolutely terrified of people when I first met her (accidentally), but after a while I gained her trust and she used to come for food and water daily, and really enjoyed being petted. I was ready to actually take her in, she was so lovely... turned out she was not really a stray though, the owners were some local farmers and just didn't bother to take care of her. I offered to buy her off them, but they were having none of it, cunts. Then I had to move to a different place and never saw her again :61_sob: Still miss her. 

What did you named her 

6 minutes ago, nudge said:

gfxScmR.jpg

This isn't the try and make everyone cry topic nudge 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, nudge said:

gfxScmR.jpg

Aw that's shit. Shame you couldn't have taken her off their hands, as they weren't really caring for her and you would have given her a happy life. At least she had some good times with you, I suppose. But still that's sad :( 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nudge said:

gfxScmR.jpg

1 hour ago, Danny said:

Yea it was a bit of a sad tale to be honest.... 

• Sad 1

On 07/03/2017 at 23:01, Stan said:

i don't have any :( 

missus wants a dog when we have our own place. 

my mate just got a cross-breed dog though. think it was this

BichPooPoodleBichonLemmonsRileySammy8wks

i wouldn't mind a labrador or an alsatian 

I don' mean this in a derogatory way mate. But I thought you were a Muslim  and can't have a dog?

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

Cockerpoo's or Poo Poms or whatever they are bloody called are not proper dogs mate... 

Yeah that's why I'm not with her any more! 

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I don' mean this in a derogatory way mate. But I thought you were a Muslim  and can't have a dog?

Firstly, nope not Muslim. 

Secondly, I had no idea Muslims couldn't have dogs xD xD

• Subscriber
51 minutes ago, Danny said:

46 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Yea it was a bit of a sad tale to be honest.... 

Sorry!... :7_sweat_smile:

12 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yeah I'd never heard of that either. They should give having dogs a chance, maybe that'll stop them from joining fucking ISIS or whatever. "Yeah, I want to be a martyr, but I also want my dog to be happy and taken care of. So I guess I don't want to be a martyr." xD

*edit* This post sort of makes me sound like a dumb cunt who thinks all Muslims are terrorists. So I'm going to edit this sentence in so I acknowledge that I sound like that - but obviously I don't fucking think that all Muslims are terrorists, it's just a joke.

Edited by Dr. Gonzo

OBoVa5t.jpg

My Jack Russell called Danny who we had to have put down a few months ago due to a tumour he had in his testicles. I had him since he was a pup but he was getting on a bit which is the reason the vets had to put him to sleep because he wouldn't have responded well to surgery bless him 😢

• Sad 5

1 hour ago, Stan said:

I thought they said they are unclean. I thought you once said you didn't do something for religious reasons.

Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

I thought they said they are unclean. I thought you once said you didn't do something for religious reasons.

In the middle east a lot of people think dogs and cats are dirty - my grandparents were the same. But I don't think it's expressly prohibited. I could be wrong though.

32 minutes ago, UNORTHODOX said:

OBoVa5t.jpg

My Jack Russell called Danny who we had to have put down a few months ago due to a tumour he had in his testicles. I had him since he was a pup but he was getting on a bit which is the reason the vets had to put him to sleep because he wouldn't have responded well to surgery bless him 😢

I remember when we lost our family dog when I was 16. I was devastated. Last memory of him was him struggling to breath :(