talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Show us your pets

football forum

9 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

He's making fun of @Blue - not a pop at your SirB.

Coupled with monotone answers and something like that, then I didn't get that and still don't. Honestly... Things have to be clearer on this forum. There's too many sublimation going on all over the place and it's tiresome. Some call it banter, but it goes beyond that.

• Administrator
3 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Never called anyone a dipshit and if I've called someone a retard (can't remember when) then they've merited it.  Rattling someone is something down to the person rattled and you should look to yourself there too or do you see yourself as the Dalai Lama?

Now I get it... You should be braver next time I send you a PM asking you these things man. :congrats:

3 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Coupled with monotone answers and something like that, then I didn't get that and still don't. Honestly... Things have to be clearer on this forum. There's too many sublimation going on all over the place and it's tiresome. Some call it banter, but it goes beyond that.

Fuck sake mate that wasn't about you xD

Stop reading so much in to a single-worded post. It's not meant to be anything. I just couldn't be arsed to make a longer post yesterday xD

Don't go on about what you PMd me about either with a sarcastic response about being braver. You asked me if I was annoyed at you or if it was purely banter and I clarified it was the latter. Don't assume I have a problem with you just cos I don't answer with an essay. 

Hope this post is long enough for you though:91_thumbsup:

On 31/05/2018 at 22:17, Cannabis said:

Any manliness that I may have goes out of the window around them two xD. Went to the shelter, went in the first pen which housed them two and walked out 10 minutes later to adopt them. Legends they are.

Ha ha I think most men are like that around cute animals.

On 03/06/2018 at 12:52, Gunnersauraus said:

Ha ha I think most men are like that around cute animals.

Cats aren't really cute though are they when you think about it? It's because of them why numbers of song birds are starting to plummet. Song birds have enough to deal with coming up against Birds of prey, magpies, crows, etc, without having to watch out for some dickhead's flea ridden pet as well. They are effectively vermin when they are roaming the streets as they are creating an imbalance. More and more people are getting cats and allowing them to freely roam the streets and that will start to have a big negative impact on wildlife.

We could do with some red tailed hawks being released over here to balance it out, as the country is starting to become over-populated with cats and they aren't supposed to be part of the food chain.

Edited by The Rebel CRS

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 09:10, The Rebel CRS said:

Cats aren't really cute though are they when you think about it? It's because of them why numbers of song birds are starting to plummet. Song birds have enough to deal with coming up against Birds of prey, magpies, crows, etc, without having to watch out for some dickhead's flea ridden pet as well. They are effectively vermin when they are roaming the streets as they are creating an imbalance. More and more people are getting cats and allowing them to freely roam the streets and that will start to have a big negative impact on wildlife.

We could do with some red tailed hawks being released over here to balance it out, as the country is starting to become over-populated with cats and they aren't supposed to be part of the food chain.

They are cute, they've actually evolved to be cute so that people like being around them instead of thinking they're murderous little dickheads.

My kitties stay inside though, but that's mostly because I live in downtown San Diego and I don't want a tramp stealing my cats. Also our cat that's not a kitten has a medical issue and if he doesn't eat his prescription food he'll die, so if he gets lost for a day or two, and I don't want that happening.

The kitten's grown up a bit in the last few weeks. Here's a picture of her annoyed that Cosmo's in the little part of the cat tree she likes to nap in.

Wait... where the fuck's the insert attachment button gone?

Don't get me wrong, I find them cute as well in that regard and like all animals, I have time for them, but we do need to watch what we are doing by releasing animals into the wild. It's just a shame that they don't target only seagulls, crows and magpies, as all are over populated and don't have any natural predators!

Speaking of cats, as I was chilling eating my dinner today on my brew at work, some cat randomly came over wanting feeding and petting, so I gave it a bit of my sausage and chips(it didn't like the chips though xD) and chilled with it for half an hour. It didn't look stray or anything as it was in far too good condition. It looked very well looked after in fact.

NSD3uBu.jpg

YZvpORK.jpg

Edited by The Rebel CRS
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2