talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Show us your pets

football forum

4 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Do either of your cats go on the odd mad one from time to time, just running around at top speed from room to room with no reason??? Ours has this habit of jumping on and off the bed in the middle of the night and then snuggling up against my face waking me up... If I try and ignore her she bites me on the chin... I have to try and pin her under my arm to get her to settle down but then she starts biting my hand instead... she also ambushes Mooms in the garden when she is walking past.. right little trouble maker she is

Yeah the little one is a bit of a psychopath and you’ve basically described her. My other cat just wants to be pet and cuddled all the time.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yeah the little one is a bit of a psychopath and you’ve basically described her. My other cat just wants to be pet and cuddled all the time.

4E26A9DC-52D6-43B0-B427-8EAADB3F0361.jpeg

Which one is the little one? they both look big to me but I love cats so they can be big or small and they will do me, my big sister had a Siamese cat once (years ago) and he was a bloody phycho, I was home on leave in my army days for 4 days from a tour of duty in NI and I was kipping in my sisters back room on a sofa and I hung my army green combat uniform up on the wall and crashed out (pissed as a newt) after coming back from a boozer with my brother-in-law.

When I woke up the next morning my combat trousers were ripped and chewed to fuck, the little fucker (cat) was looking at me at the end of the bed as if saying "Meeooow...good morning", that cost me around £20 from the army surplus store for a new pair when I got back to NI, lovely cat though so I forgave him. :D    

1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

4E26A9DC-52D6-43B0-B427-8EAADB3F0361.jpeg

Which one is the little one? they both look big to me but I love cats so they can be big or small and they will do me, my big sister had a Siamese cat once (years ago) and he was a bloody phycho, I was home on leave in my army days for 4 days from a tour of duty in NI and I was kipping in my sisters back room on a sofa and I hung my army green combat uniform up on the wall and crashed out (pissed as a newt) after coming back from a boozer with my brother-in-law.

When I woke up the next morning my combat trousers were ripped and chewed to fuck, the little fucker (cat) was looking at me at the end of the bed as if saying "Meeooow...good morning", that cost me around £20 from the army surplus store for a new pair when I got back to NI, lovely cat though so I forgave him. :D    

The tabby on the left is tiny in comparison to the grey kitty. And she’s got a Napoleon complex or something as a result xD

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
22 hours ago, LFCMike said:

Jax was put to sleep this afternoon. He deteriorated so quickly. Devastated is an understatement😢 

Snapchat-819964422.jpg

Sorry to hear that mate. It was the same with my dog, years back. He was fit and healthy, and then it all went downhill so fast, which made it really difficult to grasp. Jax was a beautiful boy, and I'm sure he knew how much you loved him. RIP Jax. 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
On 13/11/2020 at 15:39, Rab said:

106912306_590503588336223_15482501140165116142194_2720516918231592_8943911648564117312440_126965879100084_33845921120516124652339_1318576465201598_2325788260626

What a beauty! 

On 10/11/2020 at 23:18, LFCMike said:

Jax was put to sleep this afternoon. He deteriorated so quickly. Devastated is an understatement😢 

Snapchat-819964422.jpg

Another beautiful dog. Horrible news man. RIP 

• Upvote 1

On 10/11/2020 at 23:18, LFCMike said:

Snapchat-819964422.jpg

Been there 3 times, never gets easier so I know exactly how it feels.

Reflect on the happiness he gave you.

I've tended to make a collage of the best photos and got it framed down a Photo shop by way of remembrance and that's always helped me. Puts a smile on my face when I look back.

Beautiful looking boy. All the best mate.

Edited by Lucas
  • Upvote 1