talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Show us your pets

football forum

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Our newest addition to the pet family contemplating why its so much fun to play with empty boxes. 

IMG_6026.thumb.jpg.58bb707716e7d2be043e0d5cbc10cd5f.jpg

A beautiful shot that I love cats and they are my favourite animals, the cat below called Poppins our daughter had before she fell pregnant with Kaiden and I loved that cat and I even babysat her when the wife, daughter went away for a holiday, sadly, the daughter had to give her away to a good home as she started playing up, scratching and hissing when they moved with her now ex to a new flat.

Our daughter even trained her to catch spiders, if she saw one on a wall she would shake and growl and then pounce on the spider, carry it over to our daughter and drop the dead mangled spider at her feet. xD 

Cat.thumb.jpg.feb5e2f145d0a90d6e9aec0dd4a82d52.jpg

vvvvvvvvvvvvv.thumb.png.febf46901894f3a8db03d4992199b58e.png

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Took this last year and forgot about this topic. Not sure whether Lola is happy with me or not when we put this on her. It was raining in fairness so didn't want her looking like a drowned rat. 

IMG_20200301_103341.thumb.jpg.919603f808ad1a0e3baf80eadf3e286a.jpg

Putting a jacket on it does not disguise the fact it's a baby lamb mate.... nice try though

• Haha 3

On 06/12/2020 at 13:38, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Took this last year and forgot about this topic. Not sure whether Lola is happy with me or not when we put this on her. It was raining in fairness so didn't want her looking like a drowned rat. 

IMG_20200301_103341.thumb.jpg.919603f808ad1a0e3baf80eadf3e286a.jpg

I'm just gonna hazard a guess here, but having had that same look off my missus a few times, she is definitely sending strong 'Fuck you' vibes.

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Stan said:

They look like the dogs only gangsters could or would have.

Why? :| Now, I definitely agree that wannabe gangsters would definitely find the breed appealing, but why only gangsters could or would own it? xD 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Cazza said:

I can't load any pictures.... ?

It's only if you're in the Donator category i.e. have donated to the site :) 

Can donate by clicking on the Yearly Costs section on the top-right section on the homepage :) 

• Wow 1