talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Show us your pets

football forum

5 minutes ago, nudge said:

That's very informative, thank you! I read on cat herpes before, but I don't think that's it - there's no goopy liquid (or any liquid for that matter) coming out of their eyes, they are just cloudy inside... I've been here for almost two months now, and there have been no changes whatsoever. Maybe they had it before and it resulted in a permanent eye damage? No idea. Those are not exactly strays, apparently they have been living and roaming freely on the grounds of the landlord and he fed them too, but it doesn't look like anyone cares for them otherwise. So if things get worse, I'll definitely bring them to the vet, but they seem fine to me... Considering how they want to play, eat and bother me all the time xD 

Yeah that could be some permanent eye damage for whatever reason, I don't think it'd be from having herpes tbh. Probably something more physically damaging to their eyes. They're not "house cats" so they could get into fights with strays or fucked around with a bird that fought back xD Like I said, cat eyes are really sensitive & there's a lot of things that can fuck with a cat's eye.

If there's no liquid coming from their eyes, it's probably not herpes or a cold/flu. So they're probably healthy and fine, just with wonky eyes.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
23 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Very sexist of you, John. Pudding is probably suffering from your white cis male harassment. :ph34r:

He loves his tv too, around there yesterday morning and wee Kaiden was playing some game on the tv just before heading off to school and there was pudding trying to catch the objects on the screen. xD

thumbnail_20211102_082545.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Puddin and the Teepee

Kaiden with his pal in his teepee trying to relax and play his switch games, problem is Puddin kept seeing the shadows through the cover and leapt with his claws out jumping and attacking the shadows and any movement...Ouch xD

thumbnail_20211127_115115.jpg

download.png

thumbnail_IMG-20211127-WA0001.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Subscriber

Well, never heard of this until our daughter mentioned it but Puddin is classed as a Curlytail - Ragdoll cat, I noticed his tail beginning to curl up but yesterday when I was around there as it was becoming more prominent but never thought much about it.

download.png

I also loved this photo the daughter put up on her Facebook page for Poppy, Remembrance Day...:x

253502107_10225558473684553_3983062371972624562_n.jpg

• Upvote 2