talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Show us your pets

football forum

• Subscriber
18 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

It's with a heavy heart that after only four years of having her, the gammy eyed fluffy fool known as Lola was put to sleep last week. She wasn't even 8 years old.

Sorry to hear that buddy, I love animals and any animal that passes away under any circumstances makes me sad as I believe animals should have the same respect as human beings. 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

What a beauty. 😍

Our daughter was saying she is a right jumper and even climbs up the curtains, and hunting mice or flies she is quick as lightning, Puddin has matured a lot now and if he spots a mouse he will study all options first and then attack. 

285731747_10226778383701541_480785954723390712_n.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Coma said:

This little girl has been hanging out on my patio for some time now. She won't let us pet her but she'll take food from our hand. She's so skinny so I'm trying to fatten her up.

20220710_150958.jpg

Lovely cat! 

But I know you mean good, but I'm always wary feeding strange cats. She could have illnesses like diabetes or some intolerances that don't allow her to eat certain stuff. 

I always gave my neighbours cats some treats, until the owner told me that he's on a diet on doctors orders. 😅

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Lovely cat! 

But I know you mean good, but I'm always wary feeding strange cats. She could have illnesses like diabetes or some intolerances that don't allow her to eat certain stuff. 

I always gave my neighbours cats some treats, until the owner told me that he's on a diet on doctors orders. 😅

I wasn't sure if she belonged to someone else until she showed up with a clipped ear. That's a sign that she's a stray that was caught, spayed, and re-released. Pretty sure she's living under a shed a few houses over. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Coma said:

I wasn't sure if she belonged to someone else until she showed up with a clipped ear. That's a sign that she's a stray that was caught, spayed, and re-released. Pretty sure she's living under a shed a few houses over. 

Hobo cat. :( 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Remember when I posted this picture a while back telling the daughter to watch out for Puddin in case she attacks the Gecko, Buddy, well... 

A.jpg

Early yesterday morning around 02.30 am the daughter woke up when she heard a loud hissing noise, she said it was louder than a cat, and then Puddin came into her bedroom meowing as if to tell her something.

The daughter then investigated and went into the lounge and there was her Gecko crawling across the floor with the 2 cats just staring at it, lol, it must have been the Gecko hissing and warning the cats not to come near her, the cats never budged and steered clear of her.

Apparently, the daughter said she must not have closed the glass enclosure properly and Buddy found a way out.

276264995_10226332145625868_5631984718324331051_n.thumb.jpg.8a00f97a5e3407c4e2bff292cd923684.jpg

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Remember when I posted this picture a while back telling the daughter to watch out for Puddin in case she attacks the Gecko, Buddy, well... 

A.jpg

Early yesterday morning around 02.30 am the daughter woke up when she heard a loud hissing noise, she said it was louder than a cat, and then Puddin came into her bedroom meowing as if to tell her something.

The daughter then investigated and went into the lounge and there was her Gecko crawling across the floor with the 2 cats just staring at it, lol, it must have been the Gecko hissing and warning the cats not to come near her, the cats never budged and steered clear of her.

Apparently, the daughter said she must not have closed the glass enclosure properly and Buddy found a way out.

276264995_10226332145625868_5631984718324331051_n.thumb.jpg.8a00f97a5e3407c4e2bff292cd923684.jpg

When I started reading this, I was sure the Gecko was a goner. :ph34r: I'm glad it had a happy ending. xD

• Haha 1

Cats hiss when they're trying to tell someone to fuck off because they think it sounds like a snake, which they instinctually know is dangerous. So if they hear something else hiss, especially a lizard... it's no surprise they didn't want to fuck with it.

They probably thought it was some dangerous snake with legs xD

• Haha 1