talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Show us your pets

football forum

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I thought they said they are unclean. I thought you once said you didn't do something for religious reasons.

Yeah I don't eat beef as I'm Hindu. But I'm not a strict follower of the religion. 

• Subscriber
42 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Nice Labrador (had one too), also amazed that fat PS3 hasn't melted yet with India's temperatures. :D

That thing is so old now and it only gets a little love and attention here and there. Had to put all the other consoles away because people were over and we needed a staging area. You should go to the General Gaming News section and check out one of your country's gaming celebrities just posted it there and I should have tagged you.

48 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

How did it taste? Did you have any left over for Boxing Day?

If anyone comes even close to him with cutlery I'll tackle them into the past. 

40 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Surprised you know what a PS3 is. Do they allow video games in the Falklands?

They don't, but you know your Mrs is not the only thing i play with when i'm over at your place.

Edited by Berserker

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

So is it purely through your faith that you didn’t continue to eat something you had enjoyed or was it more a mental block?

faith. 

19 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

So is it purely through your faith that you didn’t continue to eat something you had enjoyed or was it more a mental block?

By the  way, your question to Stan made me curious. Do you eat red meat on Ash Wednesday or on Good Friday? In my case, I simply can't do it due to my catholic upbringing.

Edited by El Profesor

45 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

By the  way, your question to Stan made me curious. Do you eat red meat on Ash Wednesday or on Good Friday? In my case, I simply can't do it due to my catholic upbringing.

I never eat meat on Good Friday mate. I’ve been on the verge of doing it various times during my life and then backed out. But that’s definitely a mental block because I’m not very practicing at all. I’ve even fasted during lent which hardly anyone does these days.

This is why I asked Stan that question. I know Jewish people and Muslims that eat pork all the time as they fully comprehend the reasons behind the ban at the time of implementation. Yet they’re more practicing than others of those same faiths that do obide by those rules.

I love this sort of debate when it’s done cleanly and we have it a lot on a weekly basis. 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
40 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

When I'm on my computer I'll show you all my kittens. I know everyone is excited :$

Judging by comments over the months on this forum I am sure everyone is waiting to see pictures of your kittens mrs.

• Administrator
44 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I never eat meat on Good Friday mate. I’ve been on the verge of doing it various times during my life and then backed out. But that’s definitely a mental block because I’m not very practicing at all. I’ve even fasted during lent which hardly anyone does these days.

This is why I asked Stan that question. I know Jewish people and Muslims that eat pork all the time as they fully comprehend the reasons behind the ban at the time of implementation. Yet they’re more practicing than others of those same faiths that do obide by those rules.

I love this sort of debate when it’s done cleanly and we have it a lot on a weekly basis. 

i agree. better than accusing someone of trolling, calling someone misinformed dipshits, retards, rattling someone, baiting. A proper grown-up conversation :96_ok_hand:

22 minutes ago, Stan said:

i agree. better than accusing someone of trolling, calling someone misinformed dipshits, retards, rattling someone, baiting. A proper grown-up conversation :96_ok_hand:

Never called anyone a dipshit and if I've called someone a retard (can't remember when) then they've merited it.  Rattling someone is something down to the person rattled and you should look to yourself there too or do you see yourself as the Dalai Lama?

Now I get it... You should be braver next time I send you a PM asking you these things man. :congrats:

• Haha 1