talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Show us your pets

football forum

• Subscriber
20 hours ago, Tommy said:

Not a big fan of reptiles in any shape or form. Although Geckos were always fun to watch in Croatia. Don't want to pet or cuddle one though. 

She is harmless Buddy, you have to really take care of her though, in her glass tank, the daughter has a fan to make sure she has the right temperature and Geckos are loners and like to be by themselves, Buddy knows when the daughter is around and if she wants out for a wee stroke or cuddles, the daughter feeds her with live flying insets she gets at the pet shop in a glass jar, the daughter will let them loose in her enclosure flying around where Buddy will catch them for food, this keeps her alert and fit.

152541333_10223773988553540_3096550728205239817_n.thumb.jpg.4a0c06114fc8f2edd0021d8baa87f85f.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Cheers.

No we adopted Sasha in December after Jax passed away. She was only at the rescue a few days until they offered her to us. Same place we got Jax from. Her owner was an elder lady who couldn't look after her any more. Great feeling giving a dog another chance though

Sounds like it was fate when things like that happen.

Brilliant stuff though, fair play to you both for going down the rescue road. 

Edited by Lucas
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Sounds like it was fate when things like that happen.

Brilliant stuff though, fair play to you both for going down the rescue road. 

Honestly, after we've had Jax I'll only ever get a rescue dog now.

• 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

pervy cunt better not start with that creepy shit :)

Hi @UNIQUE, hope you're having a nice bank holiday mate. That MUFC bloke has just PM'd asking for me to crop your dog out of the picture so that he can update his toe collection - just wanted to run it by you before going ahead with it?

I'm in Photoshop now but going to bed soon mate, so if you could just let me know. Cheers :).

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
On 03/04/2020 at 09:54, Viva la FCB said:

Couple more pics of my family cat Ace. He's probably around 13-14 now we adopted him at 3 months when I lived at home with my ma. Still get to see him a couple times a year he's still the best.

20170808_193719.jpg

20170517_164439.jpg

P_20190713_130058.jpg

20170311_121740.jpg

I dont remember the last time I cried but I just got off the phone with my mom and unfortunately my little guy is getting put down tomorrow. Pretty sudden but stage 2 liver disease was one of the main problems coupled with a few other things. Long and the short of it im going to miss you little buddy.

• Sad 7

4 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

I dont remember the last time I cried but I just got off the phone with my mom and unfortunately my little guy is getting put down tomorrow. Pretty sudden but stage 2 liver disease was one of the main problems coupled with a few other things. Long and the short of it im going to miss you little buddy.

Aw man, I'm so sorry to hear that. :/ 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

Sorry to hear that

• Like 1

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

Feel for you buddy, one of our daughter's pet rat died last week and another one she has had for over 2 years is very ill and the daughters just took her to the vets to be put down, wee Kaiden is heartbroken as that is 2 pet rats gone in 2 weeks, he idolises all of them.

The daughter has decided not to get anymore but she will adopt pet rats and then pass them on to people, she wants to get a wee kitten and will be content with that. 

• Sad 2