talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ibrahimovic Re-Signs for Man Utd

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lot of factors to consider what his impact will be. Therapy, how well is ligaments were repaired, what kind of graft it was (hamstring graft creates a very sensitive hamstring in the long run) as well as his mental state. 

2 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

so happy god-ibrahimovic is back in United.    He single-handedly carried United last season with his crucial goals.   i hope he gets fit soon enough ....

Hardly carried them. Herrera was their most consistent player by a landslide. 

Adds another weapon, nothing wrong with that.   Hopefully the knee really is healthy and it will be interesting to see how and if he and Lukaku can play together.  Ibra is a great presence in the dressing room and shares his wisdom with the young strikers. Should be a win win situation.

I must say that the constant annual spending and accumulation of players at United... Even brining back the old folk must be breeding a lot of certainty and a feeling of knowing what they're doing.

Maybe another 5 or 6 players arriving? Just incase ey!

6 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

c'mon, give credit when credit is due.  saying that ibra hardly carried them is a bit off .....

Poor choice of words on my part. Was an incredible influence and proved his doubters wrong, but Herrera's impact was much more valuable. 

Sort of like Carrick vs RVP in 2013. 

2 hours ago, Stan said:

One year contract. 

How will he do this season? Can he and Lukaku play together? 

I don't think they'll need to. With the amount of games they'll have over a long season there will be plenty of time for them both to play.

I think it's a no brainer if he can get fit again. The young players seemed to appreciate his knowledge and influence last season, and with the options they have it's quite intimidating to think how many goals some of them powerhouse options can get in the last twenty minutes.

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Poor choice of words on my part. Was an incredible influence and proved his doubters wrong, but Herrera's impact was much more valuable. 

Sort of like Carrick vs RVP in 2013. 

it's ok.  no harm done.   i'm just overwhelmed with my excitement that ibra is coming back.      we've seen only two games from United so far and they're playing like a team now.  and the goals are going in, hehe. unlike last year where they had tons of shots on target but zero or only one goal ...

2 minutes ago, FOYM said:

Unless he's an alien I think he's rushing this recovery. There's no way he can be thinking of coming back in October is there? 

he's from the planet vegeta, he's a saiyan.   :P   joking aside,   a feasible return would be this christmas or after the christmas break.

Archived