talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool Discussion

football forum

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I totally want him, I've wanted him since that title win of yours.

We won't get him though, we'll probably sign Allison who will be wonky.

NAH YOU REALLY DON'T WANT HIM.

(hint: you don't want him cos we want him to stay :D )

Flanagan’s LFC career surely over now.

Yes, injuries held him back. And the Burnley loan last season didn’t work out as either party hoped it would. However, him being a drunken douchebag and beating up his girlfriend aside (quite simply inexcusable, shameful behaviour), if he was good enough, he would have forced his way into the team by now. 

One day Clyne might come back from injury (remember him?!) and while TAA isn’t going to be a RB for the rest of his career, he and Gomez (again, not a natural RB), are far ahead of Flanagan in the pecking order. 

My money says he’ll have to drop down to the Championship. 

5 minutes ago, tarzanontoast said:

Yes, injuries held him back. And the Burnley loan last season didn’t work out as either party hoped it would. However, him being a drunken douchebag and beating up his girlfriend aside (quite simply inexcusable, shameful behaviour), if he was good enough, he would have forced his way into the team by now. 

One day Clyne might come back from injury (remember him?!) and while TAA isn’t going to be a RB for the rest of his career, he and Gomez (again, not a natural RB), are far ahead of Flanagan in the pecking order. 

Totally agree with all that. He’s finished here and probably finished as a Premiere League footballer. 

8 minutes ago, Danny said:

Danny Simpson won the league with Leicester so I'm sure Flanagan will find his way back into a top flight club (if he's good enough)

Danny Simpson didn’t get wankered and thrash his bird though. He’s not good enough for a Premier League club to take a gamble on  a complete hot head to be honest. 

1 hour ago, LFCMadLad said:

Danny Simpson didn’t get wankered and thrash his bird though. He’s not good enough for a Premier League club to take a gamble on  a complete hot head to be honest. 

He was doing community service for assaulting his girlfriend when Leicester were winning the league 

• Administrator
11 hours ago, tarzanontoast said:

when he stops taking cocaine, maybe.

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, Stan said:

not good for the youngster. was he on the fringes of the first team? Wonder if this will set him back or make him stronger in the future if he recovers fully...

Yeah it’s shit for the kid. Not only bad for Liverpool but England Youths too who he was ripping it up for.