talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool Discussion

football forum

• Subscriber
22 hours ago, BartraPique1932 said:

How does it feel to be a Liverpool supporter right now? @Mel81x @Dr. Gonzo @LFCMike @LFCMadLad @Rick @Spike @Dr Boris Gobshite @Burning Gold @Harry

Are you worried about the time after Klopp or that you might lose an irreplaceable player?

They all feel like this after the comeback, I know as my son yelled his head off in the backroom when they scored the winner and scared the shite out of me and the wife  :D

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Who are those bellends and why is the Arsenal fan celebrating? Football really is fucking shit nowadays.

I’ve celebrated goals as a neutral before, sometimes you just get caught up in the moment. 

Wouldn’t celebrate an Arsenal goal....not unless it won us the league.  

6 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Only two people from that list are still around and we've upgraded across every position. Crazy how far we've come.

I still miss Stevie though. I think this match was really the beginning of the end for Rodgers. Apparently, Stevie was so upset with Rodgers' decision to not take the CL seriously that it caused a massive rift between them, that was never really repaired.

• Subscriber
15 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I still miss Stevie though. I think this match was really the beginning of the end for Rodgers. Apparently, Stevie was so upset with Rodgers' decision to not take the CL seriously that it caused a massive rift between them, that was never really repaired.

i think if he was around with Klopp for longer he'd have lifted another CL trophy and contributed to it as well. I don't think Brendan was ever truly interested in the CL he had his eyes on the league.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Lol so we're playing Villa on December 17. Then less than 24 hours later in Qatar we've got a semi-final for the WCW.

Good luck to our U23s against Villa xD

Watch them win it now and then the real madness will ensue

Edited by Mel81x

1 hour ago, LFCMike said:

Might as well pull out of the League Cup. Pointless sending the kids there

Some valuable experience for them. Not to mention biggest game of their lives. 

Be grateful it’s this and not the FA Cup or worse, a league game. 

Edited by Cicero

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

Some valuable experience for them. Not to mention biggest game of their lives. 

Be grateful it’s this and not the FA Cup or worse, a league game. 

The EFL have said Liverpool have committed to playing a side that's largely consistent with the selections so far. I don't see how any squad players will be playing in the League Cup as they will surely be travelling to Qatar. If it's literally a mix of under 19s and 23s up against a Premier League team it won't be valuable experience for them at all. They'll get battered

3 hours ago, LFCMike said:

The EFL have said Liverpool have committed to playing a side that's largely consistent with the selections so far. I don't see how any squad players will be playing in the League Cup as they will surely be travelling to Qatar. If it's literally a mix of under 19s and 23s up against a Premier League team it won't be valuable experience for them at all. They'll get battered

I think any commitments we gave to the EFL may be a load of bollocks we just told them as they “worked with us” to not really ease the fixture congestion at all.

Klopp don’t Carabao this cup

• Like 1

Klopp on Sean Cox visiting Anfield on Sunday: "When it happened it was my lowest point at Liverpool. Something like this should not happen around a football game. I hope to see him before the game, I really want to. We don't just sing You'll Never Walk Alone, we live that." 

• Subscriber
11 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

Klopp on Sean Cox visiting Anfield on Sunday: "When it happened it was my lowest point at Liverpool. Something like this should not happen around a football game. I hope to see him before the game, I really want to. We don't just sing You'll Never Walk Alone, we live that." 

Saw that on the Sky interview where the presenter was trying to tell him the Carabo cup was more important than the club world cup and his answer there was brilliant.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

What's he say? :D

he said the CWC is a once in a lifetime experience and you only get there from winning the CL so why would we bother with the Carabo cup when the organizers clearly knew what was going to happen ahead of time. He then goes on to say that he'd love to see what happens if we progress and the FA Cup, league games and the Carabo cup all clash together. His exact words "I'd like to see what happens then" after which he laughs.

1 minute ago, Mel81x said:

he said the CWC is a once in a lifetime experience and you only get there from winning the CL so why would we bother with the Carabo cup when the organizers clearly knew what was going to happen ahead of time. He then goes on to say that he'd love to see what happens if we progress and the FA Cup, league games and the Carabo cup all clash together. His exact words "I'd like to see what happens then" after which he laughs.

Ahh xD

I mean, obviously the CWC is the more prestigious tournament by far but honestly, I wish we wasnt going. Could seriously disrupt our season. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

Ahh xD

I mean, obviously the CWC is the more prestigious tournament by far but honestly, I wish we wasnt going. Could seriously disrupt our season. 

im more worried about this international break coming up and what it might do to the players before we even go to the the tournament.