talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool Discussion

football forum

2 hours ago, CityTheBest said:

Don't care about them, they are mid table rubbish, a small club now.

City-Liverpool is the biggest rivalry in the PL.

City - Liverpool a rivalry? Dont make me laugh!

Oil money V's a proper club is no rivalry. 

I hate United but they are massive compared to you lot.

• Upvote 1

He’ll be telling us he’s had his inflatable banana since ‘97 and one of the biggest floodlights in the world in his back garden from Maine Road. At least @Happy Blue gives and takes in fair measure. This is just boring. wE’Re dA Gr8tst, gOnNa wIN dA LeAguE tHiS yEaR. uNitEd rA SmaLl cLuB 9_9. I think they’ve rinsed and repeated in this in every thread so far. Definitely a BlueMoon transient.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, LFCMike said:

This has got to be someone who's been banned back on a wind upxD Although having read some of the stuff by the cranks on that Bluemoon forum I'm not too surexD

Not anyone we know but definitely on the wind up. Worse than @Happy Blue :ph34r:

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

City - Liverpool a rivalry? Dont make me laugh!

Oil money V's a proper club is no rivalry. 

I hate United but they are massive compared to you lot.

BEHAVE yourself ..City vs Liverpool is the biggest regional derby in football because we are the best 2 teams in football  ..you and united have not been rivals since the 80's early 90's really

37 minutes ago, CityTheBest said:

They are in decline by the day, losing money, players wanting to leave. They aint a big club anymore and most of their fans know it.

Nah they’re bigger than you still. They’re a proper football club whereas yours is just propaganda for a country that wants more respect at the world stage.

12 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

BEHAVE yourself ..City vs Liverpool is the biggest regional derby in football because we are the best 2 teams in football  ..you and united have not been rivals since the 80's early 90's really

City and Liverpool are certainly the best two teams in the country currently. I'm sorry though mate, I just cant get onboard with it being a rivalry. 

Heard today that the FA are also looking into City's spending and could face a 2 year transfer ban? 

It's all going tits up for you lot mate it seems?

2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

City and Liverpool are certainly the best two teams in the country currently. I'm sorry though mate, I just cant get onboard with it being a rivalry. 

Heard today that the FA are also looking into City's spending and could face a 2 year transfer ban? 

It's all going tits up for you lot mate it seems?

They can look but like UEFA they can not prove anything and will face legal action like UEFA if they also get out of line

4 hours ago, Spike said:

And it hasn’t stopped being funny for a single moment. A poetic moment in sports entertainment, and if you weren’t biased you’d be laughing as well. 

John Terry, the cunt, did the original embarrassing slip. If United didn’t profit, it’d have been much funnier

4 hours ago, Spike said:

And it hasn’t stopped being funny for a single moment. A poetic moment in sports entertainment, and if you weren’t biased you’d be laughing as well. 

It's not funny mate it's tragic, like the end of Romeo and Juliet, or a version of star wars where Luke Skywalker gets killed by a drunk driver on his way to the final battle. 😥

49 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

John Terry, the cunt, did the original embarrassing slip. If United didn’t profit, it’d have been much funnier

Incorrect, Dr. Gonzo. You are an intelligent man, take aside your biases and think about it. Yes, Terry slipping is funny because it was the CL, against United, and he was the great captain of Chelsea. BUT Gerrard slipping has much more to it, the team huddle, the speech, by and equally great captain as Terry but the line foreshadowing the actualy fucking slip transcends it into amazing hilarity. It wouldn't even be that funny if he didn't say 'this doosnt fookin slip', if you can't appreciate that irony of life then you've lost it. Also Gerrard slipped when he backed passed to Drogba and slipped when he tried to backpass to whatever the fuck England goalkeeper it was at the time. A trio of slips that culminated in Ba scoring. Terry slipping is like the Hobbit, a great single installment, but the Gerrard is the LOTR trilogy of slips, Return of the Slip, la.

39 minutes ago, Harry said:

It's not funny mate it's tragic, like the end of Romeo and Juliet, or a version of star wars where Luke Skywalker gets killed by a drunk driver on his way to the final battle. 😥

Like fuck xD 

For the record, I don't even dislike Liverpool, they are a non-factor for me, just another club, but come on guys, it's bloody hilarious. If I can see why Terry slipping and crying is funny, then you lot can take your heads from arses as well.

Edited by Spike
  • Haha 4