talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool Discussion

football forum

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Trent lost in the final and was fuming.

Mardy arse xD 

Jota seems to be world class level on FIFA though. Takes part in (and wins) loads of tournaments for Wolves.

The important thing is the snake didn’t get a chance to win

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
9 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2020/05/quiz-can-you-name-all-9-of-liverpools-european-cup-final-xis/

How many do you get?

I got 97. Missed two from the 85 final. Annoyed at myself for missing one of them but the other I'd never have guessed

66 and for a non-Liverpool fan I'm not that disappointed!

Missed some obvious ones from the 80s. Guessed a few random surnames. Been watching some of the Big Match Revisited on BT Sport recently and that helped though xD 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Stan said:

66 and for a non-Liverpool fan I'm not that disappointed!

Missed some obvious ones from the 80s. Guessed a few random surnames. Been watching some of the Big Match Revisited on BT Sport recently and that helped though xD 

That's good going for someone who doesn't support the club

• Upvote 1

Hello Liverpool fans (and other members who follow this topic)

Please, some questions for you about the player from Liverpool U23 team

What is the situation with him? I saw his contract expires soon and I suppose that LFC will not extend his

contract!?

And what do you think, is he a potential reinforcement for a smaller clubs (for example, average clubs from the UEFA

Europa League or similar clubs)

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

2 hours ago, as_art said:

Hello Liverpool fans (and other members who follow this topic)

Please, some questions for you about the player from Liverpool U23 team

What is the situation with him? I saw his contract expires soon and I suppose that LFC will not extend his

contract!?

And what do you think, is he a potential reinforcement for a smaller clubs (for example, average clubs from the UEFA

Europa League or similar clubs)

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

My apology, I forgot to put link

https://www.transfermarkt.com/pedro-chirivella/profil/spieler/242273

1 hour ago, as_art said:

He's put in some good performances in when he's played in the cup and showed good leadership qualities when he was surrounded by very inexperienced players, given he's not that experienced himself.

I think he would be better off going abroad to a league where the pace is a little slower. I'm not sure moving to a bottom half Premier League side would suit him.

I think his ceiling might be a club with aspirations to qualify for the Europa League but he may have to drop down a little to get there first.

• Thanks 1

I’m curious to see what players we will be after in this upcoming window. Time Werner has flirted with the idea of joining us on numerous occasions over the last few months, Klopp has spoken to him and he would be perfect for our system....yet Chelsea look to have signed him under our nose. 

I hope it’s not another window of skimping and saving from the club. I appreciate that the environment has changed with coronavirus hitting, but we still need to compete in the market. Stand still for too long and you go backwards. I hope we can sign Werner still, but it’s not looking too likely. 

22 minutes ago, Rick said:

I’m curious to see what players we will be after in this upcoming window. Time Werner has flirted with the idea of joining us on numerous occasions over the last few months, Klopp has spoken to him and he would be perfect for our system....yet Chelsea look to have signed him under our nose. 

I hope it’s not another window of skimping and saving from the club. I appreciate that the environment has changed with coronavirus hitting, but we still need to compete in the market. Stand still for too long and you go backwards. I hope we can sign Werner still, but it’s not looking too likely. 

Its being discussed in the transfer rumours thread mate. 

• Upvote 1