talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool Discussion

football forum

9 hours ago, Spike said:

Incorrect, Dr. Gonzo. You are an intelligent man, take aside your biases and think about it. Yes, Terry slipping is funny because it was the CL, against United, and he was the great captain of Chelsea. BUT Gerrard slipping has much more to it, the team huddle, the speech, by and equally great captain as Terry but the line foreshadowing the actualy fucking slip transcends it into amazing hilarity. It wouldn't even be that funny if he didn't say 'this doosnt fookin slip', if you can't appreciate that irony of life then you've lost it. Also Gerrard slipped when he backed passed to Drogba and slipped when he tried to backpass to whatever the fuck England goalkeeper it was at the time. A trio of slips that culminated in Ba scoring. Terry slipping is like the Hobbit, a great single installment, but the Gerrard is the LOTR trilogy of slips, Return of the Slip, la.

Like fuck xD 

For the record, I don't even dislike Liverpool, they are a non-factor for me, just another club, but come on guys, it's bloody hilarious. If I can see why Terry slipping and crying is funny, then you lot can take your heads from arses as well.

I mean, yeah, I guess it would be funny to a non Liverpool supporter. 

Terry slipping over on the biggest stage in club football was equally funny though. 

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Tbh Terry slipping just gave United a European trophy and made me hate him and Chelsea even more.

I’m so glad he’s fucking retired. That man is dogshit personified.

How we all laughed.... and then of course we laughed a lot more and a bit louder when this slip happened... 

See the source image

20 hours ago, Spike said:

And it hasn’t stopped being funny for a single moment. A poetic moment in sports entertainment, and if you weren’t biased you’d be laughing as well. 

I just found it wierd how you bring it up, totally out of randomness, 3 years after the event O.o

That's like, totally not funny. 

1 hour ago, LFCMadLad said:

I just found it wierd how you bring it up, totally out of randomness, 3 years after the event O.o

That's like, totally not funny. 

I won’t mention it ever again if you don’t mention the ‘mIraCLe OF iSTAnbUl’

Edited by Spike

• Subscriber
15 hours ago, LFCMike said:

Neil Critchley gone to Blackpool

Kinda wish he had stayed till the end of the season to see the first team win the league. He's been at the club since 2013 and I think anyone that's been around doing the kind of work they have at various levels would want to be around when the club lifts the cup and ends their 30 year drought. 

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/academy/388913-neil-critchley-leaves-liverpool-u23s-role

9 hours ago, Mel81x said:

Kinda wish he had stayed till the end of the season to see the first team win the league. He's been at the club since 2013 and I think anyone that's been around doing the kind of work they have at various levels would want to be around when the club lifts the cup and ends their 30 year drought. 

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/academy/388913-neil-critchley-leaves-liverpool-u23s-role

I think it’s a good thing overall for us though, even though we’ve lost a well respected and highly rated youth coach. It makes being our youth team manager look like it’ll qualify you to be the first team manager of at least a League One side & I suspect we’ll be loaning him a few kids for their development while he’s with them. So I think it makes working with our youth team a bit more attractive and in the immediate future let’s us have a place we know and trust they’ll be getting good time on the pitch to develop.

• Upvote 3

• Subscriber
On 01/03/2020 at 20:43, CityTheBest said:

I think this is the beginning of a bad run for Liverpool. They'll go out of the CL to AM and the FA Cup to Chelsea, while their league form will also take a nose dive.

Don't write City off is all I say, they are going to marauder back into this title race. City will win every game remaining so Liverpool are going to have to be ready or this title is staying in Manchester for another year.

A 19 point nosedive? I can't see that happening this late on.

Edited by Pyfish