talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool Discussion

football forum

• Administrator

So Liverpool have succeeded in having VAR official David Coote removed for Sundays game. 

Has this ever happened to any other side, being able to have a official removed?

Genuinely curious. Can't recall it happening recently... 

16 minutes ago, Stan said:

So Liverpool have succeeded in having VAR official David Coote removed for Sundays game. 

Has this ever happened to any other side, being able to have a official removed?

Clattenburg didn't ref an Everton game for years after the 'Clattenburg derby' in 2007

Also, is that actually true he's been removed? Most of them are as shit as each other so probably not much difference but that cunt was a special kind of shite 

Edited by LFCMike

Yeah, is it confirmed? Pretty disappointing if its true. 

Same twat that made the decision to not send off Lo Celso after he stomped on Azpilicueta was the same twat who thought Maguire didn't bear wrestle Azpilicueta in the penalty box.  Wish we could of had that luxury of removing him. 

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Clattenburg didn't ref an Everton game for years after the 'Clattenburg derby' in 2007

Also, is that actually true he's been removed? Most of them are as shit as each other so probably not much difference but that cunt was a special kind of shite 

Think so. 

Having said that, as bad as all the refs are, if a club like Brighton or Burnley requested it, would they be as successful? I think not... 

42 minutes ago, Stan said:

What an absolutely ridiculous comment. How have Liverpool got anyone ‘removed’; there has been no complaint or asking for people to be removed. Instead an actual physical presence is needed elsewhere so they’ve moved things around, like they do all the time. 

This paranoid, conspiratorial nonesense that English people have about Liverpool is insane. 

Edited by The Artful Dodger

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

What an absolutely ridiculous comment. How have Liverpool got anyone ‘removed’; there has been no complaint or asking for people to be removed. Instead an actual physical presence is needed elsewhere so they’ve moved things around, like they do all the time. 

This paranoid, conspiratorial nonesense that English people have about Liverpool is insane. 

Nope. Not paranoid. Or conspiratorial. 

Maybe they didn't request it. Maybe I was wrong. That is allowed. Not everything has to be borne out of paranoia or anti-Liverpool, seriously. 

3 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

As above, have Liverpool requested it?

I don't know. Maybe I was wrong. 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Maybe they didn't request it. Maybe I was wrong. That is allowed. Not everything has to be borne out of paranoia or anti-Liverpool, seriously. 

So where did you get your information? 

• Administrator

2 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

But completely made up the bit about Liverpool requesting itxD

FYI.

11 minutes ago, Stan said:

• Administrator
Just now, LFCMadLad said:

So where does it say Liverpool requested it?

Deary deary me Stanley... thats exceptionally poor from you mate tut tut

See above.

Maybe I need to use your source at Anfield instead ;) 

16 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

As above, have Liverpool requested it?

Of course they haven’t but why let the truth get in way of an enjoyable lie. 

Don’t forget you live in a country whose population tried to stop you winning a league you were 20 points clear of. Their hatred is so strong it ignores facts and rational thought.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

At least the mask has slipped and we can see the truth (which I pointed out a long time ago). 

Well done. Hope you feel better about yourself :). I still maintain I don't hate Liverpool as you would so like to believe...

4 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

You didn't just get it wrong Stan, you totally made it up. Even going as far as to say Burnley wouldn't have got away with it xD

4 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Yeah I saw that. Still doesn't mean you didn't make up the part about Liverpool requesting it. 

I jumped the gun, admittedly. Burnley probably wouldn't have though :ph34r:.

Leicester City have requested the grass at Anfield isnt watered before the game on Sunday. Has a request like this ever been granted before? If Sheff Utd requested this, no way would it be granted!! 

Obviously I might have got this wrong?!

Oh, ok nobody has ever even spoken about this and no request was ever made!

Jesus you lot are so touchy, I cant even make things up anymore!! 

Fuckinell Stan xD

• Administrator
Just now, LFCMadLad said:

Leicester City have requested the grass at Anfield isnt watered before the game on Sunday. Has a request like this ever been granted before? If Sheff Utd requested this, no way would it be granted!! 

Obviously I might have got this wrong?!

Oh, ok nobody has ever even spoken about this and no request was ever made!

Jesus you lot are so touchy, I cant even make things up anymore!! 

Fuckinell Stan xD

Wait til I mention VAR :ph34r:

• Haha 1

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Leicester City have requested the grass at Anfield isnt watered before the game on Sunday.

Also totally unrelated but ironic you mention this but wasn't it a couple of seasons ago when we played you at Anfield when it was snowing, you only watered one half of the pitch at half time in the hope it would favour you for 2nd half  xD.

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

Also totally unrelated but ironic you mention this but wasn't it a couple of seasons ago when we played you at Anfield when it was snowing, you only watered one half of the pitch at half time in the hope it would favour you for 2nd half  xD.

I remember something about the pitch being watered in a match of ours yeah but I honestly don't recall which match or the details.