talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool Discussion

football forum

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Also totally unrelated but ironic you mention this but wasn't it a couple of seasons ago when we played you at Anfield when it was snowing, you only watered one half of the pitch at half time in the hope it would favour you for 2nd half  xD.

I think we usually water the half at Anfield we’re attacking in the second half though

On 19/11/2020 at 03:36, Stan said:

@LFCMadLad @LFCMike Apologies for yesterday. Stressful day at work meant I was a bit all over the place. Didn't necessarily make anything up, just jumped the gun and let my assumption get the better of me.

P.S. I don't hate Liverpool. 

Have a good day!

You should know better posting on a liverpool forum

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Rick said:

I wish the club had been more up front with the severity of his injury instead of saying on numerous occasions “he’s not quite ready”. 

Think its just mind-games with other teams and Klopp has just come out and said what its like now to just be done with it all. I don't expect him back until Jan realistically with the comments we're seeing now. 

Imagine how much worse things would have looked squad and results wise if Wijnaldum had gone in the summer. He's started every game in this mad run of fixtures as well as whatever he's done for Holland. Get Wolves out of the way then he's got a much deserved week off 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, LFCMike said:

Imagine how much worse things would have looked squad and results wise if Wijnaldum had gone in the summer. He's started every game in this mad run of fixtures as well as whatever he's done for Holland. Get Wolves out of the way then he's got a much deserved week off 

I remember when most of us raised an eyebrow when Klopp signed him, especially for £20+m.

What an astute piece of business it turned out to be! 

• Upvote 2

• Subscriber
20 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

I remember when most of us raised an eyebrow when Klopp signed him, especially for £20+m.

What an astute piece of business it turned out to be! 

To be fair I think a lot of our signings have raised eyebrows with a similar comment like "why him?". Fast-forward a few seasons and you'd be hard-pressed to not take 50% of them and say yeah it all makes sense now even some of the players who haven't been able to get much game time.

Edited by Mel81x