talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool Discussion

football forum

2 hours ago, Scouse_Mouse said:

So Fab out today FFS.

Our CB pairings so far this season...........

VVD & Gomez

VVD & Fab

VVD & Matip

Gomez & Fab

Gomez & Philips

Gomez & Matip

Fab & Matip

Fab & Philips

Fab & Williams

Fab & Hendo

Hendo & Matip

Madness or what?:what:

Hendo & Phillips next match.

4 hours ago, LFCMike said:

He said last night that he wants a CB but he won't sign just anyone. 

His words in nutshell.. "if that is what the fans want then im sorry, its on me. I'm not picky but we need the right type of player and its hard to get our type of player, especially now". 

6 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

He said last night that he wants a CB but he won't sign just anyone. 

His words in nutshell.. "if that is what the fans want then im sorry, its on me. I'm not picky but we need the right type of player and its hard to get our type of player, especially now". 

Agreed.

I'd love a new CB as much as any red, but I'm dead against us signing the likes of Sokratis for "no fee/high wages" in the hopes he just might be ok.

At best he might be able to do a job better than Phillips or Henderson, at worst he would create unrest making silly money, kinda like Joe Cole when we signed him on a free.:what:

22 minutes ago, Danny said:

Our B Team has signed the world famous Ben Winterbottom from your youth/reserves, anyone seen him?

Cant say I know much Danny, he isn't a Scouser but is from somewhere local? My cousin works at the Kirkby Academy, his assessments are pretty much spot on, I'll ask him what his thoughts are, can't see him making any moves at Anfield anytime in the near future with Alison and Kelleher there:what:

Edited by Scouse_Mouse

7 hours ago, Danny said:

Our B Team has signed the world famous Ben Winterbottom from your youth/reserves, anyone seen him?

Nope, I can’t remember him from any of the recent young cameos at least, and I can’t remember hearing about him in preseason which is usually where you hear about the hyped kids if they aren’t getting chances.

13 hours ago, Scouse_Mouse said:

Agreed.

I'd love a new CB as much as any red, but I'm dead against us signing the likes of Sokratis for "no fee/high wages" in the hopes he just might be ok.

At best he might be able to do a job better than Phillips or Henderson, at worst he would create unrest making silly money, kinda like Joe Cole when we signed him on a free.:what:

Some on here think this is Football Manager 2021 on cheat mode... literally anyone will do.

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Some on here think this is Football Manager 2021 on cheat mode... literally anyone will do.

Literally no-one says this. You're inside your own echo chamber. 

29 minutes ago, Stan said:

Top class :congrats:

Even if he has had patches of being off-form (rare). That's some going.

He's incredible. I still feel he's underappreciated by some of our own. I've seen people slagging him off on social media recently and whenever the conversation of who you'd least like to lose of the front three comes up, Salah is often the name on people's lips. I find that mad

• Upvote 2