talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

BBC Poll - All Time XI

• Administrator

Nearly 380,000 people determined this 4-4-2 line-up.

Who is unlucky to miss out and should be on there? How would this team do against an all-time La Liga XI or Serie A XI (Since 1992 cos that's when football began)?

image.pngimage.gif

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, The Liquidator said:

You often find these kind of things are determined by clubs with the most fans being too demented to not understand their players are good, but there are better.

The above BBC result is proof of this fact and is in need of as much debate airtime as a fart in a Space suit.

Have you ever farted in a space suit? :ph34r:

7 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

I think you could make a case for any of Keane, Scholes, Vieira, Lampard or Gerrard.

This. Can't go much wrong with that lineup tbf, all about preference. Me personally, id get rid of shearer to have another midfielder 

6 minutes ago, Cicero said:

This. Can't go much wrong with that lineup tbf, all about preference. Me personally, id get rid of shearer to have another midfielder 

The all time XI and you'd park the bus, you've spent too much time watching a Mourinho team :ph34r:

34 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

The all time XI and you'd park the bus, you've spent too much time watching a Mourinho team :ph34r:

Maybe. It was Mourinho who first made me realise the stability and balance of a team increases with having three in midfield. 

As I mentioned, can't go wrong with that BBC poll XI. But if it were me, I'd take out Shearer and put in Lampard, Keane, or Vieira

Archived