talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Members Pictures

football forum

11 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

How are you running a club in Peru from New Zealand? 

That's my house xD I left New Zealand a while back

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

Are you spider man? 

Correct. Revealed my identity :( 

3 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Your German mate has a punchable mug

I don't even know who he was or where he came from. But one of my friends asked if he could come and I said yes. xD

Maybe its Tsubasa :ph34r:

11 hours ago, Blue said:

Birthday is tomorrow, so I had a few mates over. One of them decided to bring his German mate. Not sure where he came from, but he instantly became popular within the crowd despite having somewhat weak spanish xD

1f6c61a2c634c0d4cfc70980072c5f2f.png

Your mate on the right looks like the perfect person to play Mclovin in a Peru version of Superbad.

Edited by Lucas
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Lucas said:

Your mate on the right looks like the perfect person to play Mclovin in a Peru version of Superbad.

I was compared to Mclovin before. Maybe its a Peruvian thing? :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a bit fat... but here is a photo with Jorge Soto who has more than 100 caps for Peru and played for Flamengo in the 90's. Also played in the Libertadores final with Cristal at one point. I have an interview with him today, and it was all luck really. I was going to a Copa Peru game (third tier) and arrived early. Found him playing a pick up game with other footballers like Luis Guadalupe (ex Independiente) and Miguel Rebosio (ex Zaragoza). I asked to interview him and he gave me his number. 

Before anyone asks, I'm not Spiderman. I'm Adrian Mierzejewski :ph34r:

29c3440aa88ae574be973104170c3044.png

6 hours ago, Blue said:

I'm a bit fat... but here is a photo with Jorge Soto who has more than 100 caps for Peru and played for Flamengo in the 90's. Also played in the Libertadores final with Cristal at one point. I have an interview with him today, and it was all luck really. I was going to a Copa Peru game (third tier) and arrived early. Found him playing a pick up game with other footballers like Luis Guadalupe (ex Independiente) and Miguel Rebosio (ex Zaragoza). I asked to interview him and he gave me his number. 

Before anyone asks, I'm not Spiderman. I'm Adrian Mierzejewski :ph34r:

29c3440aa88ae574be973104170c3044.png

Nice pic mate.

Congrats on the hat trick by the way.

cristiano-ronaldo-481-holding-the-hat-tr

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Azeem98 said:

I've finally decided to reveal myself                                                  

28685827_1687359921342897_86201592174597

That's from February of this year when we on a weekend trip to the Northern side of the country 

27657566_1661154133963476_72796900623660

Yes i did looked a bit like a terrorist a year ago or so  

How are you liking being part of The Walking Dead so far mate?

Edited by Berserker
  • Haha 2

• 2 months later...
  • The topic was pinned