Members Pictures

football forum

• Subscriber
28 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Didn’t know you wore glasses!

19 minutes ago, Stick With Azeem said:

I don't 

1024718022_download(1).png.49df5a233a2dbac131189199c0b20505.png

Cough, cough     9_9 :whistling:

Aussie humour xD

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 24/11/2019 at 18:11, Harry said:

I've been on paternity leave for the last 3 weeks... A lot of modern workplaces now are encouraging men to do this and my work offer up to 14 weeks paid leave inside the first year of the birth.

Off topic but a friend of mine was telling me the other day that despite all the hoax around overpopulation, countries with low birth rates are encouraging people to have kids i.e giving paid paternity leaves. So seeing this just made me think his claim might not be without merits. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Memories, our son is a Hearts of Midlothian supporter here in Bonnie Scotland and goes to the matches but he is also a staunch Liverpool supporter and he maintains one day he will visit Anfield to see his beloved Liverpool play.

But he got his biggest wish granted on the 23 August 2012 when Hearts played Liverpool in the 1st leg of a European match at Tynecastle he went and watched them play but as he said to me when I asked who will he support then on the night? he replied, "It has to be Hearts pops as I go to a lot of Hearts matches but I will still support my Liverpool in any other match", Hearts lost 0-1 but I still think he was happy with the result.   

That's my laddie on the right donned up with his Jambo shirt and scarf with his mate who is a Liverpool supporter on the left who let him use his Liverpool hat for the photo.

430993_10151193269867323_634238566_n.thumb.jpg.3bc4c08ac2babd33e632f36385fddbad.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was pinned