talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Members Pictures

football forum

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

It was up this morning but became a broken image pic now. FFS. I take these pictures from my phone then resize them to make them TF365 appropriate size but it never holds up 

It usually resizes the pictures in the post automatically. Then if someone clicks on it goes to original size. 

12 minutes ago, Eco said:

Photo and the little lady and I during our hike this past weekend.

IMG_20200618_080423.jpg

Seeing this reminds me of the old days when we used to take all the kids up Box Hill... We once did a what I can only describe as an epic hillside climb with the winner being the first one to the top and it was such a slippery steep slope that you were hanging on to just about every root you could get hold of to work your way up it... Great fun watching the kids being in front suddenly losing their footing and sliding backwards straight by... "See Ya!! " xD

It was very much an every person for themselves type of situation... I did enjoy being out with the kids like that it was good fun... Swinging on the rope over the river hoping someone would fall in.. B| 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Seeing this reminds me of the old days when we used to take all the kids up Box Hill... We once did a what I can only describe as an epic hillside climb with the winner being the first one to the top and it was such a slippery steep slope that you were hanging on to just about every root you could get hold of to work your way up it... Great fun watching the kids being in front suddenly losing their footing and sliding backwards straight by... "See Ya!! " xD

It was very much an every person for themselves type of situation... I did enjoy being out with the kids like that it was good fun... Swinging on the rope over the river hoping someone would fall in.. B| 

Yeah - each weekend the missus and I take our daughter to a different hike that has water somewhere along the path (which is why she is wearing a swimsuit). This past weekend we ended as a waterfall which was rather brilliant. 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

It was up this morning but became a broken image pic now. FFS. I take these pictures from my phone then resize them to make them TF365 appropriate size but it never holds up 

Just curious to know what it was? cant you give us a link then one of us can bring it up.

1 hour ago, Eco said:

Yeah - each weekend the missus and I take our daughter to a different hike that has water somewhere along the path (which is why she is wearing a swimsuit). This past weekend we ended as a waterfall which was rather brilliant. 

Sounds like a lovely idea and things sound better with the missus too. :)

Edited by Toinho

• Subscriber

FINALLY!!!! a visit from the daughters inside this flat with wee Kaiden to do with this Coronavisa Family Bubble, whatever the fuck that is but I could not give a shite, got to give the wee man and daughter a cuddle when they arrived and the same with a kiss and cuddle when they left, had a Jig-Saw game with the wee man on this laptop, watched him raid the fridge, tv on for his Netflix kiddies show, roll on phase 3 of this Lockdown and hopefully get rid of it altogether.

He went home quite happy as he finally saw his grannie & grandad in our flat since this lockdown was implemented, put on his new pj's and said he will be wearing these when he stays the 50 nights with us. xD   

104992143_10221680459256616_4177515391032550075_o.thumb.jpg.6516e63fe4f7bfc0a957f480159ade31.jpg 

• Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, Stan said:

Not gonna lie I definitely had you down as having much more of a surfer guy. Are you holding your mullet out of the way? 

Never surfed in my life. I take after my mum, who was born in some shithole called Sheffield. Even in a room full of poms i'm often the most pommy looking dude in the room 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Never surfed in my life. I take after my mum, who was born in some shithole called Sheffield. Even in a room full of poms i'm often the most pommy looking dude in the room 

Sounds about right xD

On 27/06/2020 at 15:53, Harry said:

I see this photo and my first reaction is... You look like someone that would be left handed... Is that actually the case or am I just crazy?

Is that some kind of upper class Melbourne way of saying he looks “challenged”?

Edited by Toinho

• 1 month later...
  • The topic was pinned