talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Members Pictures

football forum

5 minutes ago, nudge said:

It's an extra option that is available only for the donators. 

Okay so I've got to pay for the right to post a picture of my charmingly good looking face. 

I will stick around for a while before I decide to donate, it seems a nice pleasant forum so far. 

• Upvote 3

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Devil said:

Okay so I've got to pay for the right to post a picture of my charmingly good looking face. 

I will stick around for a while before I decide to donate, it seems a nice pleasant forum so far. 

One little payment once in a while won't harm you and it helps to keep this place running, I whack in a tenner now and then compliments of me and Man United, not the bloody Glazers though. xD

1 minute ago, CaaC (John) said:

One little payment once in a while won't harm you and it helps to keep this place running, I whack in a tenner now and then compliments of me and Man United, not the bloody Glazers though. xD

How do you know my financial situation, I could be living off super noodles and beans for all you know. 

I'm not to be fair but if it's all the same I'd also like to spend a bit of time here and get to know people before paying my way. 

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
Just now, Devil said:

How do you know my financial situation, I could be living off super noodles and beans for all you know. 

I like that one, made me laugh. xD

No pressure to donate anyway just enjoy your time in here, us guys & girls are a lovely bunch of nutters. :D

• Like 1

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Devil said:

Hehe, you can also upload your pics to an external site like imgur.com and then link to them here, it will embed the pic automatically! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

I like that one, made me laugh. xD

No pressure to donate anyway just enjoy your time in here, us guys & girls are a lovely bunch of nutters. :D

Mate I'm not feeling any pressure don't worry about it. 

I'm not ruling out donating to the forum at some point but it's only been a week, having said that if I post my photos I might be able to make a few quid by setting an only fans page for the good ladies of the forum. xD

Edited by Devil
  • Haha 3

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Devil said:

Mate I'm not feeling any pressure don't worry about it. 

I'm not ruling out donating to the forum at some point but it's only been a week, having said that if I post my photos I might be able to make a few quid by setting an only fans page for the good ladies of the forum. xD

@DeadLinesman is waiting, for sure.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Devil said:

Why doesn't it have the photo attachment option for me in the reply box. 

I can't attached any pictures.

It used to be available for everyone although it was taking up a lot of space on the server. We made it a donator perk so that people could still do it but it wouldn't take up as much space.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Devil said:

I'm not to be fair but if it's all the same I'd also like to spend a bit of time here and get to know people before paying my way. 

More than fair enough mate. Welcome

• Like 1

• Subscriber

A nice visit from our daughter with wee Kaiden and she bought the wife an early Mothers Day prezzy, a silhouette acrylic painting of a stag in a forest, we had an oil painting of this one years ago but we lost it in transit when moving back to Scotland and as soon as our daughter saw the acrylic painting she remembered we had this one down South and snapped it up. :x

download.png.3d6c759ae3f86488a1ba07e4ad71247f.png

thumbnail_20210301_132305.thumb.jpg.b8b6a2d35f2523cd454a0214ee0a632d.jpg

• The topic was pinned