talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Members Pictures

football forum

47 minutes ago, Spike said:

I like the parts where he yells about stuff I like and agree with

He made an outrageously clever joke. "I know Gauls look like your hippy barista, but they weren't exactly that chill. They were more like Charlie Manson style hippies. Both famously hated the Romans"

With a slide of a picture of Rome and a picture of Roman Polanski side by side xD

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

He made an outrageously clever joke. "I know Gauls look like your hippy barista, but they weren't exactly that chill. They were more like Charlie Manson style hippies. Both famously hated the Romans"

With a slide of a picture of Rome and a picture of Roman Polanski side by side xD

He is a very smart and naturally funny guy. He also comes off as genuine and enjoying what he does. Seeing his shit grow from the first time I watched him in 2012 has been great. Amusingly he seems to have quite a bit of $$$ but not enough to afford Sydney still

its pretty refreshing seeing a man with conviction over the usual whores that will say whatever their cheque writers want

• Subscriber

Our daughter spent a day in Dalkeith for a concert with the band 5 Star, our daughter dressed as a Unicorn getting donations for the Child Bereavment UK Organization which she is a member and gets invoved in the Charity work quite a lot.

She enjoyed the day and even saw the group 5 Star which she saw many years ago down South, wee Kaiden loved his hat his mum got him.

A.jpg

B.jpg

C.jpg

E.jpg

F.jpg

G.png

Edited by CaaC (John)
  • Upvote 1