talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Members Pictures

football forum

10 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

74 years old, today and as last year I will be doing this again, having a pint or two in our local boozer, 'The Foot Of The Walk' either today or tomorrow, hic. :hh:

347238630_1247068812597000_5770815201863909676_n.thumb.jpg.7d1c425c30ad28b6e38e8f55c053346a.jpg

Happy Birthday, John! 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Not on here half as much now @CaaC (John), but great to see your grandson doing so well. Seen a few posts now where he's been achieving something at boxing, which in my opinion is one of the hardest sports there is.

To be doing so well at such a young age bodes well for the future. 

Just needs to drop the Scottish flag for a lovely one of St. George :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
On 08/08/2023 at 14:04, Tommy said:

Love that butterfly! I can never get a decent picture of a butterfly because they always fly away. :( 

Its so difficult isnt it. I swear in Italy I've never seen so many butterfly's just randomly around. In Como there was one sitting on some flowers right in front of us at the viewpoint up the funicular. I tried frantically to change lenses and of course by the time I do it fucks right off. Flies by once again to taunt me before leaving entirely. Only thing I got was one blurry half picture of it ¬¬

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
On 11/09/2023 at 18:24, Viva la FCB said:

Its so difficult isnt it. I swear in Italy I've never seen so many butterfly's just randomly around.

The easiest way of getting a photo of a butterfly is video one on your mobile, you are bound to catch a video shoot for about 30 seconds then after just pause the video and do a screen shot.

download.thumb.png.aaebd584d42f11c3d8d1fdc27bebe5d2.png

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
38 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

The easiest way of getting a photo of a butterfly is video one on your mobile, you are bound to catch a video shoot for about 30 seconds then after just pause the video and do a screen shot.

download.thumb.png.aaebd584d42f11c3d8d1fdc27bebe5d2.png

No offence intended John but I think you got more of the flower in focus then the butterfly. But this is exactly the point we were on about, its hard to capture a good one xD

• Subscriber
17 minutes ago, nudge said:

Small aperture & fast shutter speed + continuous shooting mode. Depending on the lighting, I would say something like f8, with the shutter speed of at least 1/500s. 

Plus DRS.

• Haha 1

• Administrator
7 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

PS: Just waiting now for someone to say you found it dead and stuck it on the window. xD

xD when I went to open the window to get even clearer pictures it flew away. 

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...