talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Members Pictures

football forum

1 hour ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I was probably still sleeping on the grass 10 minutes later hahaha.

Ha ha last time I got that drunk was the euro 2020 final. Woke up the next day in the back of my dads van with no idea how I got there. Apparently the police found me asleep and took me to this ambulance booth and they called my parents 😂

29 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

Ha ha last time I got that drunk was the euro 2020 final. Woke up the next day in the back of my dads van with no idea how I got there. Apparently the police found me asleep and took me to this ambulance booth and they called my parents 😂

Wait. You got drunk, fell asleep somehwere, the police found you and called your parents, and they put you into your dads van? 

10 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

@Tommy

To get me home. But he left me in there overnight because he still insists on me testing before he has contact with people. The van has a screen in the way of the back so its seperate

That is completely fucked up. Honestly. You think you'd want your son in a warm bed or at least on a couch or something, but your dad puts you in a van because he insists on a test? I'm sorry, but your dad has completely lost his mind. He needs to see a professional, because there's something quite clearly wrong with him. 

3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

That is completely fucked up. Honestly. You think you'd want your son in a warm bed or at least on a couch or something, but your dad puts you in a van because he insists on a test? I'm sorry, but your dad has completely lost his mind. He needs to see a professional, because there's something quite clearly wrong with him. 

Well he did stay on the van himself in the front. Covid was a bit rampant then because of the football and people going to the pub. From his point of view with his health of he gets it it could kill him. But yeah he is obsessed no doubt. He still insists on tests now. In this is the even weirder part. I have to send him a picture. Me just telling him the result isn't enough. And the even stranger part is that he even says he trusts me to be honest and has even admitted he's aware I could just send him an old picture and fake the result but it makes him feel better.

I have sympathy because I have anxiety and also OCD. He doesn't have ocd more a phobia. However you have to at least attempt to help yourself. Its hard when someone makes no attempt to listen or help themselves. 

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Having a wee drink after watching Scotland thump Wales in the rugby home nations, the wife celebrates too as Liz loves watching rugby, especially when Scotland wins. :drunk:

IMG_20230211_203820.jpg

You look so happy. :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...