football forum

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

what made you become a teacher?

First Everton game?

Worst Everton game you've been to?

If you weren't a teacher, what would you be or what would your preferred profession be?

• Administrator

There's been a lot of talk in the staff room about @Cannabis recent poor input to the forum and possibly replacing him? As you're a well respected member of TF365, we'd like your opinion on what we should do with him because he's not what we expected as a staff member.

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Stan said:

what made you become a teacher?

First Everton game?

Worst Everton game you've been to?

If you weren't a teacher, what would you be or what would your preferred profession be?

1. I always had a maths background - I was faced with going into accountancy or actuary work when I was coming to the end of university, but I got anxious about being in an office job and doing the same thing every day. Teaching is something I was always interested in as a possible later in life thing but I thought I'd bite the bullet and just go straight for it.

2. A friendly, Udinese at home, Simon Davies with the only goal in a 1-0 win.

3. Seen a few stinkers, including last year's 1-1 draw at home to Swansea. But the worst has to be the 1-1 home draw we had against Blackburn in the Premier League a few years back. Winter time, it was either for my brother's birthday or mine that the family came over from the island to go and see it. We took the lead but got pegged back, can't even remember who scored but a shit result.

4. There's a big eGaming sector on the Isle of Man - Paddy Power and Poker Stars have their head offices here. I'd probably be looking at doing some number crunching for one of those companies.

3 minutes ago, ...Dan said:
  • What's your most embarrassing moment in your life where you thought "Please lord bury me"... Tell all!

My last night out before going to university I went out with my mates that were still left on the island. Did a shot of tequila wrong (can't remember how, I was smashed) and knew I was going to be sick. Ended up spewing in an empty glass at the bar, didn't get away with it and pretty sure I fell down the stairs on my way to being kicked out.

4 minutes ago, Anton said:

Are there any particular moments that have stood out (good or bad) during your time as a teacher?

What is the one behaviour from students that annoys you the most?

Tim Cahill. God? Yes or yes?

1. My first job was at the Everton Free School. Aside from the obvious reasons, I loved it for being able to work in a place where there are lots less kids per class. You can really make a much better difference to the disadvantaged kids. On the other end, the place I have just left was a nightmare to work in for the past year because staff morale was in the pits.

2. Answering back/arguing.

3. Hero, can't believe he's still smashing it. It's time he came back to join our "modern Everton legends" coaching team with Unsworth and Big Dunc.

Have you ever wanted to shag an student of yours?

Do you deal with chavs?, is it difficult?

Have you ever changed a "fact" or event to your liking in your teachings?

Would you want to marry/have offspring one day?

Ten countries/cities you'd like to visit?

Favourite ten members on here excluding toffies?

Listen to this song

Did you like it?

• Subscriber
On 27/08/2017 at 1:17 PM, Stan said:

There's been a lot of talk in the staff room about @Cannabis recent poor input to the forum and possibly replacing him? As you're a well respected member of TF365, we'd like your opinion on what we should do with him because he's not what we expected as a staff member.

I think the staff should vote to evict a staff member each month to be replaced by the member of the month, who should be elected by the people. King of the Hill :whistling:.

On 27/08/2017 at 2:09 PM, Berserker said:

Have you ever wanted to shag an student of yours?

Do you deal with chavs?, is it difficult?

Have you ever changed a "fact" or event to your liking in your teachings?

Would you want to marry/have offspring one day?

Ten countries/cities you'd like to visit?

Favourite ten members on here excluding toffies?

Listen to this song

Did you like it?

1) I don't think we have a resident paedo on TF365, but sadly, I won't be filling that role, keep searching.

2) Sometimes, but they're not too bad if you can blag some decent banter.

3) I flat out lie to my form group every day but it's pretty much just to test they're awake in the morning or to see if they believe me. Convinced all the kids on my first teaching placement that I had a "fuck bitches, get money" tattoo on my back. I was embarrassed on their behalf for how long they believed it.

4) Definitely both.

5) Ten? Fuck sake okay - Germany, Amsterdam, Rome (again), Croatia, Japan, Australia, California (again), Mexico, any South American country, and any Carribean island.

6) I haven't seen that many people's members from this forum so I can't comment.

7) It's alright, probably not looking it up again though.

If man evolved from monkeys, how come we still have monkeys?

Do Siamese twins pay for one or two tickets when going to the movies or a concert?

Why do they call the mini sized chocolate bars "fun sized"? Wouldn't it be more fun if they were actually bigger than the regular sized bars?

Can a short person 'talk down' to a tall person?

If you could be born back into history as any famous person who would it be and why?

If you were arrested with no explanation what would your family and friends assume you had done?

What's your favourite cheese?

How many chickens do you think it would take to kill an elephant?

What conspiracy that you've heard do you wish is true?

Toilet paper. Over or under?

• The topic was locked

Archived