talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Deadline Day Was Here!

23 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

@SirBalon can you nip round to the Emirates and make sure the fax machine is working! ;)

Nah mate! Real Madrid bought Barça's one which worked and gave their 1980s fax machine to Arsenal who are saving money for their shareholders. 

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

Nah mate! Real Madrid bought Barça's one which worked and gave their 1980s fax machine to Arsenal who are saving money for their shareholders. 

Lemar for 90 million???

Reports saying we have agreed a fee for  Davide Zappacosta of Torino. He turns out anything like Alonso I'll be happy 

13 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Lemar for 90 million???

Reports saying we have agreed a fee for  Davide Zappacosta of Torino. He turns out anything like Alonso I'll be happy 

Zap a costa is that what you are trying to do to Diego ?

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Lemar for 90 million???

Very good player, would be a good signing

4 minutes ago, Storts said:

Very good player, would be a good signing

Much like Moses defensively, but better attacking wise and way better crosser. Don't understand why we couldn't have focused on him rather than Ox

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Much like Moses defensively, but better attacking wise and way better crosser. Don't understand why we couldn't have focused on him rather than Ox

Yeah confuses me how clubs operate at times, because he's half the price and better imo. You wanted that HG though

3 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

So we are selling Alexis for £60m and signing Thomas Lemar for £90m. I hope this is just paper talk, this would be a disaster.

Is Lemar even that good? Seemed to be under the media radar when they were praising Monaco. Mbappe, Silva, Bakayoko, Fabinho saw more of the limelight. 

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

Is Lemar even that good? Seemed to be under the media radar when they were praising Monaco. Mbappe, Silva, Bakayoko, Fabinho saw more of the limelight. 

No idea, I don't really know much about him but he surely can't be £50m better than Bernardo Silva. The reality is though a small attacking winger/forward is really the last thing we need. I'd rather we spend the Alexis money on a central midfilder.

• Subscriber

Selling Mirallas and loaning Perez xDxDxDxD. Might as well have signed Enner Valencia after all, absolutely unbelievable that there doesn't seem to be even one centre forward available who's anything more than bench fodder.

52 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

if they lose hazard i can see everton finishing ahead of them. xD

You weren't an United fan the last time you ended in the top 4, so take it easy with the funny jokes :bye:

On topic:

Sky in Italy understand Chelsea have reached a deal to sign Torino right-back Davide Zappacosta.

A fee of £23m plus add-ons has been agreed.

Antonio Conte wants competition at right-wing back, having failed to secure a deal for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Archived