talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Deadline Day Was Here!

12 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Hopefully we can get Diego Costa over the line by 11pm :ph34r:

Think you're more likely to sign Costa Diego - a 40 year old Albanian currently plying his trade in the Spanish third division. :ph34r:

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Palace enquiring about Mangala. Surprising if Sakho's already going there but maybe a Plan B if that falls through. 

Llorente heading to Spurs as they lead the race apparently for the Swansea striker. 

• The title was changed to Deadline Day Is Here!
25 minutes ago, Stan said:

Birmingham for £6m apparently?

Yesterday it was Fulham, this morning it was Brum, this evening Boro are in for him.

Wouldn't surprise me to see Brum go for him considering Redknapp's track record of splashing the cash.

Arsenal need quality, this is the current squad as of now.

Debuchy - Will be gone today

Mertesacker - retiring at the of the season

Koscielny 

Sanchez - Probably will be gone by today

Ramsey

Lacazette

Wilshere - Will probably be gone today

Ozil - might go today or if not free next season

Giroud

Ospina

Walcott

Iwobi

Monreal

Cazorla - always injured

Mustafi - probably will be gone today

Chambers - will be gone today

Adelaide

Welbeck

Bellerin

Campbell - club want to loan him out again

Lucas Perez - probably will be gone today

Xhaka

Niles

Kolasinac

Cech

Coquelin

Elneny

Nelson

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Arsenal have confirmed that Mustafi isn't going anywhere (although that happened with AOC). SSN have also confirmed that Everton have offered to loan Lucas Perez.

Mustafi will be gone, they are just holding out for 35 million I am sure he will be gone on loan late this evening. The player doesnt want to stay at the club.   The only player that wants to stay is Joel Campbell and he is been forced out. 

3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I don't understand that one I must admit, a few seasons ago Joel looked like pure quality but it seems as though he's never been given a fair shot by Arsenal? Is he really not good enough or is there something happening behind the scenes?

No Idea, he just never gets a chance, He has better quality then Welbeck for sure. I would like to see Campbell given a fair chance. 

• Subscriber
16 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Wilfried Bony having a medical with Swansea City, if he signs then Fernando Llorente will be allowed to join Spurs. Happy @Storts?

Yeah if it goes through would be happy with it. Much better player than Janssen right now and a great option to have in the squad. The best bit about it would be to piss off Chelsea though and for that reason I hope it happens

• Subscriber

@SkySportsPL Sky Sources report Liverpool have had an £8 million bid accepted by Southampton for Shane Long. No update on VVD

Interesting, Southampton willing to do business with Liverpool over Long - does this mean their stance has softened on VVD or not

• Subscriber

Absolutely superb signing that - probably better than Walker, for less than half the price. Him and Sanchez in for less than Walker and Wimmer went for. Thanks Daniel you bald midget genius

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, FOYM said:

Long is a different sort of striker than we have, it'll be decent covet I suppose. Hopefully it is just a softener for VVD.

Yeah reckon he will do well for you off the bench, do the job Origi does or Ings was supposed to before injury. Reckon it will be done early so you can concentrate on the big signings?

Archived