talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wayne Rooney Pleads Guilty To Drink Driving Charge

43 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

That bloke has wood chippings for brains... genuinely thick as shit

Makes you wonder if footballers had to have certain grades in school before being allowed to sign up to clubs how barren some of these clubs would really be... 

All he has is a circular object full of air between his feet to ply his trade and another circular object full of air between his ears... 

Kids in that era from here were told to just turn up to school if they got to a certain stage in youth programmes at academies. 

Changed massively now, mind. 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Stan said:

from the outside, it gets really, REALLY boring all the Everton and Liverpool fans trying to get one over each other.

When Everton came to Selhurst Park last season they celebrated, and I mean really celebrated, when Liverpool lost to Swansea in the early kick off. Some no doubt celebrated more at that time than when they got the late winner a couple of hours later. It was bizarre that some seemed to want Liverpool to lose more than Everton to win. Then again flip the coin over and it's as if Madlad is exactly the same.

58 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

That bloke has wood chippings for brains... genuinely thick as shit

Makes you wonder if footballers had to have certain grades in school before being allowed to sign up to clubs how barren some of these clubs would really be... 

All he has is a circular object full of air between his feet to ply his trade and another circular object full of air between his ears... 

I know of an international footballer who has not done his driving test because he physically cannot understand road signs, markings etc. If it wasn't for football I dread to think where he would be.

2 minutes ago, Aaroncpfc said:

When Everton came to Selhurst Park last season they celebrated, and I mean really celebrated, when Liverpool lost to Swansea in the early kick off. Some no doubt celebrated more at that time than when they got the late winner a couple of hours later. It was bizarre that some seemed to want Liverpool to lose more than Everton to win. Then again flip the coin over and it's as if Madlad is exactly the same.

That was a great celebration when Seamus slammed that one in. Didn't get much of them last season. 

No excuse for drink driving and the punishment should be more severe than it currently is. If he gets banned from driving and has to pay a fine it won't bother him one bit - he will just pay someone to drive him around and the fine will be pennies to him. I can't believe anyone gets in a car to drive under the influence especially someone who is held as an idol for some many people. I bet his wife is pleased he was driving a woman home in her own car while she was on holiday!!

2 hours ago, roversgirl said:

he will just pay someone to drive him around and the fine will be pennies to him.

It blows my mind when these multimillionaires don't just pay a tiny fraction of what they make per week to get home while drunk. I've gotten drunk and I can make arrangements for have someone not drunk to drive me around for not a whole lot of money.

He really has no excuse.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, HK85 said:

Could you imagine the ridicule a footballer would get if he had employed someone to drive him around.

As much as he'll get for this?

Well actually on second thoughts, possibly, you've got a point.

Was a general point though. Can afford that and he's still drink driving. Mind boggles.

I hope she leaves his arse. The horrible, worthless cunt. Who the fuck is scummy enough to cheat on the person you claim to love, in fact cheating on anybody is despicable. She can leave him and still take plenty of his fortune, hopefully she fleeces the fat prick.

28 minutes ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

Kissed, cuddled and asked the girl if her tits were real.

One look at the girl and you can tell that she is delighted with the turn of events. She will get her 15 mins of fame and a role on reality show.

Collen will stick with the retard.

Unwanted attention on Everton.

One of the reasons Koeman signed Rooney (as stated on here) was for him to be a role model for the younger players breaking through at Everton. 

They must be looking up at him and thinking "hmmm, I want to be a serial womanising drink driver just like Wazza" 

xD

6 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Ah yes, because your youngsters can look up to the likes of Steven Gerrard, Luis Suarez and Roberto Firmino (to name but a few) who have never put a foot wrong in the eyes of the law.

Liverpool FC trying to take the moral highground here, Jesus Christ.

Rattled to fuck xD

This isn't about us Mr Cannabis. 

• The title was changed to Wayne Rooney Pleads Guilty To Drink Driving Charge

Archived