talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wayne Rooney Pleads Guilty To Drink Driving Charge

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talksport this morning xD Everton fan Mike Parry has spent the whole morning defending Wayne Rooney. "He's not been charged yet", "we need to wait for the reason as to why he felt the need to drink", "I feel sorry for Wayne being in the spotlight", "he's still a young lad", "he's at a crossroads in his life it must be a tough time", "I was more critical to Jack Wilshire's drinking and smoking as he hasn't contributed as much to England football as Wayne Rooney". He's found psychologists to come on to give opinions too.

His missus was away, he had no football that weekend, he went out on the piss. It's that simple. I'm sure loads of players have done it this week/weekend but most aren't stupid enough to drink drive with a woman that's not your wife in the car. It's great to have a reminder on the type of character he is though. I was getting bored of hearing about how we should be grateful for his contribution to England.

53 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Lost his wife as well as his liscense apparently. 

Shit weekend Wazza xD

I hope she takes him to the fucking cleaners in all honesty. If you want to be a 'massive lad' and shag other women then do it the amicable way. Don't do it in the way that will hurt the children the most in the long run which should be the most important people in his life.

47 minutes ago, Aaroncpfc said:

I hope she takes him to the fucking cleaners in all honesty. If you want to be a 'massive lad' and shag other women then do it the amicable way. Don't do it in the way that will hurt the children the most in the long run which should be the most important people in his life.

Well said 👍🏻

• Administrator
20 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Wayne Rooney insists there will be no reversal of his decision to retire from international football but is taking his coaching badges and would one day like to manage England. (Talksport)

xD

How many pints has he had

it's a far cry from what Southgate was saying when he was playing for England. Just some water for our Gareth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Wayne Rooney Pleads Guilty To Drink Driving Charge

Archived