Schalke - Augsburg
Hamburger SV - Borussia Mönchengladbach

Current Standings
Capture.PNG.0e81e728169ff9274e26e682f6fb0c5e.PNG

** DISCUSS MATCHES HERE **

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a bad time to be playing HSV, as they are playing well (outside of the Munich match). 

On the road, with a Thursday match, I would take a point here for Gladbach. 

A match in which FC Köln should win on paper but will probably mess it up as their form since the winter break and their form away isn't the best.

It's a big opportunity as well seeing as Bayern are probably going to beat Frankfurt, which opens up the opportunity to get back into the European places. 

50 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Do you have a soft spot for Koln mate? You always seem to be mentioning them? :)

Yeah, I do. It's just based around going over there last September to see their game with RB Leipzig. Really enjoyed the experience, the city and the people so I've developed a soft spot for them. 

• Subscriber

What a match haha. We should have probably won this, considering how poor Bayer were, but I'm happy to take a point especially after a fuck up at the end of added time. Toprak's penalty was badly taken, still credit goes to Wiedwald for saving it and hopefully it will provide a further boost to his confidence.

BVB suffered from rotation today, but I understand that it was necessary with the congestive fixtures. Two avoidable mistakes that lead to Hertha's goals, and the final pass in attack was always missing. I thought Kagawa played quite well though. 

Oh and Mitchell Weiser is a cunt: 

3 hours ago, Tsubasa said:

BVB suffered from rotation today, but I understand that it was necessary with the congestive fixtures. Two avoidable mistakes that lead to Hertha's goals, and the final pass in attack was always missing. I thought Kagawa played quite well though. 

Oh and Mitchell Weiser is a cunt: 

That should require a match ban at least. 

I wasn't able to watch any matches today - However, seeing as how Wolfsburg, Werder, Ingo, and Darmstadt have all picked up points, I guess it's up to us to keep Hamburg down. 

Oh a side note, it's unreal how much Frankfurt seems to be falling apart...5 consecutive defeats.... 

Ah, as I predicted. A game which Köln should probably have won but they found a way to mess it up. Europe won't happen now, I don't think. The form in the second half of the season thus far has been poor and others are improving week-by-week and will ultimately overtake Eff Zeh. 

Archived