talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

MMA & Combat Sports

football forum

5 hours ago, 6666 said:

It's annoying that Adesanya is so good. Someone needs to beat that Fornite dancing clown.

Stop 'dimming his shine' bro!!

If he's smart he will never fight Jon Jones. At least not while Jones is focused and fit. Adesanya is very tall for his weight class, which aides him in his strength of being hard to hit and counterpunching. Jones would negate that advantage and fuck him up big time. 

Stylebender is a great fighter eased through most of his fights and his KO record is amazing, but he is such an cunt. Reminds me a lot of Conor while Israel being five times the fighter that the Irish cunt is. He called out Jones, personally they have similar very unpredictable styles but Jones would genuinely kill him.

Edited by True Blue

13 hours ago, True Blue said:

Stylebender is a great fighter eased through most of his fights and his KO record is amazing, but he is such an cunt. Reminds me a lot of Conor while Israel being five times the fighter that the Irish cunt is. He called out Jones, personally they have similar very unpredictable styles but Jones would genuinely kill him.

Disagree that he's like conor. Stylebender is flamboyant and boyish rather than a messed up little prick. I agree Jones would tear him apart however.

Also Jones could easily by a Heavyweight but his weight cuts make him a Light Heavyweight. While Israel is a middleweight, think both would need to make big weight adjustments to make this happen. Also Israel won his title and Jones has been a champion for ages. Hardly a super fight even with their similar style of fighting.

3 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Stylebender is the real deal. What a man!

Him fighting Jones any time soon would be a big mistake, Jones is still the GOAT,  imo.

GSP is the goat IMO. Beat everyone he ever faced, didn't get done for PEDs twice. Never hit and run anyone is his car, never got coked up.

I think Khabib will be in the conversion later if he ever unifies belts or retires undefeated.

Edited by Devil-Dick Willie
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

On 08/10/2019 at 04:57, Devil-Dick Willie said:

GSP is the goat IMO. Beat everyone he ever faced, didn't get done for PEDs twice. Never hit and run anyone is his car, never got coked up.

I think Khabib will be in the conversion later if he ever unifies belts or retires undefeated.

I have always said the same about GSP, I hope the talks of a potential fight with Khabib arent just talk... yair and Reyes both take the W tonight. B|

28 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Diaz and Masvidal are exciting but they're not as good as people are making out for fuck sake xD 

They've lost 24 times between them.

People are excited because it's gonna be a brawl, but both fighters aren't that impressive. Diaz has some good scalps but he lost ton of fights. The bad mother fucker belt that will be given by the rock is cringey as fuck. Basically a wwe belt, champion of nothing.

Just now, DeadLinesman said:

9 decisions of which several were split isn’t that bad. 

Well in MMA the bad thing is that if you get KO'ed 11 times you have eleven defeats, if you have 11 decision defeats you have eleven defeats. However yes he was rarely Ko'ed or submitted. Like i stated a very well rounded fighter but his record is still poor.

On 01/11/2019 at 12:19, True Blue said:

Well in MMA the bad thing is that if you get KO'ed 11 times you have eleven defeats, if you have 11 decision defeats you have eleven defeats. However yes he was rarely Ko'ed or submitted. Like i stated a very well rounded fighter but his record is still poor.

Even poorer now xD

The thing with the likes of Nate Diaz and Michael Bisping is that they will fight anytime. They would fight tonight and then again tomorrow. They aren't the most skilled fighters, but they are warriors, they can take an absolute beating and give plenty back. They always put on great fights and know how to talk up one. Look at Bisping's face before he went in UFC and look at it now, his face has pretty much been re-arranged and all for the sake of putting on a show for fans. The same with Diaz in fact.

Lads like these are as important to UFC as your flashy stars. I always root for these 2 personally, fuck your Connor Mcgregors and these other pampered, overhyped twats. Khabib is great, but also boring and the lad is an absolute bellend, which makes it hard to get behind him.

• Upvote 1