talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

MMA & Combat Sports

football forum

I was a big big fan of Jones, he was something else in that cage. However it was proven he was a cheater and he will remain one apart from his loyal bandwagon. He is a coke head hit a pregnant lady without checking she was okay and fled. How bad can he be that people realize that? Anderson Silva was also regarded as the greatest ever before the tests became more often and proved he is also a cheater. Only fighter that remained at a very high level and was clean is GSP.

• 1 month later...

Think there might be a few surprises tonight its unlikely Jones will lose EVER but iv got money on Smith to beat him in the hope that karma catches up with the drugs cheat. Also gone with Woodley, Lawler, Sanchez and Cody. Jon Jones tested positive again by the way xD

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

Till hype train well and truly over. He’s finished at 170.

He needs to move up, struggles to get to that weight. I reckon he’ll do okay at 185. But I’m not going to lie the Liverpool UFC contingent do my head in “for Liverpool blah blah” just fuck off!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

He needs to move up, struggles to get to that weight. I reckon he’ll do okay at 185. But I’m not going to lie the Liverpool UFC contingent do my head in “for Liverpool blah blah” just fuck off!

That last sentence :D

Imagine him meeting Yoel Romero at 185? He’s getting battered by a gate keeper at 170.

10 hours ago, UNORTHODOX said:

The UFC have fucked Till over big time, They try to rush young prospects to the top way too early. That was fucking brutal though even though Till looked good until that point.

I’d have to agree. Masvidal was just far too seasoned. I think he breezed into it thinking it would be a walkover. Definitely Mas vs Edwards after that post fight clash. Can see him losing some money after that attack as well. You can’t just go in windmilling people because they tell you to shut up ffs.

3 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Till walks around 200 so it’s gotta take something out of you. He could be a lot more powerful like Rumble was when he stopped half killing himself before a fight. 

And the last sentence is true, Pimblett in cage warriors is the same. I like Liverpool it’s a lovely city but fuck me they don’t half go on

• 2 weeks later...

Conor announced his retirement from MMA. Well he rode his luck long enough, hasn't fought in ages apart from the Khabib fight. He was involved more in trouble outside the octagon. Never liked him and never will hope he doesn't make a surprise comeback anytime soon.

13 hours ago, True Blue said:

Conor announced his retirement from MMA. Well he rode his luck long enough, hasn't fought in ages apart from the Khabib fight. He was involved more in trouble outside the octagon. Never liked him and never will hope he doesn't make a surprise comeback anytime soon.

He'll probably be in WWE soon 

• 3 weeks later...