talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

MMA & Combat Sports

football forum

• Subscriber
19 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Shit fighter with a shit take. 

If Conor is a product of his environment why isn't everyone else in the ufc a chair throwing old man bashing wife cheating cokezilla? 

Aye because you know and understand a fighter in the public eye better than Darren Till xD

Easy for us to sit here and judge. Have you never made a mistake in your life? Not just Conor but anyone who’s famous, they make mistakes and it’s out there for the world to see. He’s publicly  admitted his flaws and mistakes and has shown signs of maturing. 

Much more respectful from both men in the buildup, they’ve both obviously matured a hell of a lot and good to see the charity work between them. 

I’m not fussed who wins just happy we’re getting good fights to kick off 2021.

4 hours ago, JoshBRFC said:

Aye because you know and understand a fighter in the public eye better than Darren Till xD

Easy for us to sit here and judge. Have you never made a mistake in your life? Not just Conor but anyone who’s famous, they make mistakes and it’s out there for the world to see. He’s publicly  admitted his flaws and mistakes and has shown signs of maturing. 

Never said that, said it's a bullshit excuse. For every fighter who's a coked up cunt theres 9 who are well adjusted human beings. 

14 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

People make mistakes, get over it. 

There is a law here in Australia that sees you do BIG time for king hitting people like that. 

Telling a jury that I "made a mistake get over it" would go down about as well as breaking into song, before I serve my  "eight year minimum and 25 year maximum sentence for drug and alcohol affected one-punch assaults."

14 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

25 years for a drunk stupid punch xDxDxDxD

It's because they were flat out killing people on the regular here, or causing permanent brain damage. It's specifically for a king hit, not common assault. Just up and punching a poor bastard who had no idea what was coming. Is the terms for that, and that's exactly what that blow hard little cock tickler did. 

If he ever becomes champ again (which I doubt) I hope Khabib climbs out of his cave and murks him one last time for the boys 

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

It's because they were flat out killing people on the regular here, or causing permanent brain damage. It's specifically for a king hit, not common assault. Just up and punching a poor bastard who had no idea what was coming. Is the terms for that, and that's exactly what that blow hard little cock tickler did. 

If he ever becomes champ again (which I doubt) I hope Khabib climbs out of his cave and murks him one last time for the boys 

So basically murder or attempted murder xD .

God forbid anyone around you ever makes any mistakes in life. As being the judgemental saint that you are, you’d obviously take it to the grave with you.

I absolutely hate fighting in that way like he did in the bar. But I’d rather focus on more positive aspects of his personality and his actions since. Rather than waste my time judging him being angry and emotional and negative...  focussing on his mistakes every time his name pops up. 

Regarding Khabib, there are so many great fights still left for him. And he’s still in his prime, be a shame if he does retire. 

I do think he will be come back, at least for one more. But definitely not “for the boys” :dunce:.

Just now, JoshBRFC said:

So basically murder or attempted murder xD .

God forbid anyone around you ever makes any mistakes in life. As being the judgemental saint that you are, you’d obviously take it to the grave with you.

I absolutely hate fighting in that way like he did in the bar. But I’d rather focus on more positive aspects of his personality and his actions since. Rather than waste my time judging him being angry and emotional and negative...  focussing on his mistakes every time his name pops up. 

Regarding Khabib, there are so many great fights still left for him. And he’s still in his prime, be a shame if he does retire. 

I do think he will be come back, at least for one more. But definitely not “for the boys” :dunce:.

No dickhead. If you punch a dude in the skull no warning you do 8-25. Whether they die or are hospitalized or not. People weren't 'trying' to kill each other. But it turns out when you knock someones fucking block off with no hands in the way, flush, then they hit the deck they often get seriously injured or die. Thus, the one punch laws. 

If I walked up to you in the street, and you don't know me from a bar of soap, and I just smack you in the head, that's not a 'fight' He didn't "fight" anyone in that bar. You're the only dunce in town. Complete fucking chav I'm sure. 

• Subscriber
39 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

No dickhead. If you punch a dude in the skull no warning you do 8-25. Whether they die or are hospitalized or not. People weren't 'trying' to kill each other. But it turns out when you knock someones fucking block off with no hands in the way, flush, then they hit the deck they often get seriously injured or die. Thus, the one punch laws. 

If I walked up to you in the street, and you don't know me from a bar of soap, and I just smack you in the head, that's not a 'fight' He didn't "fight" anyone in that bar. You're the only dunce in town. Complete fucking chav I'm sure. 

xD 

That’s all you’re worth. Emotional and now resorting to personal Insults.

Standard.

Edited by JoshBRFC

1 hour ago, JoshBRFC said:

xD 

That’s all you’re worth. Emotional and now resorting to personal Insults.

Standard.

It was you who put the dunce hat on me first, and I made 2 very fine points before pointing out your status as a "caps on indoors " type operator of a nob jockey. 

Not just any bell though. Just Conors. The Chav king. 

Do you have a tattoo with some cringe "such is life" "only god can judge me" style vibe to it by any chance? I bet you do too. 

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

It was you who put the dunce hat on me first, and I made 2 very fine points before pointing out your status as a "caps on indoors " type operator of a nob jockey. 

Not just any bell though. Just Conors. The Chav king. 

Do you have a tattoo with some cringe "such is life" "only god can judge me" style vibe to it by any chance? I bet you do too. 

Why are you so emotional and mad and abusive? I don’t have any tattoo’s and don’t own any caps xD. Next?

Edited by JoshBRFC

• Subscriber
36 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Joke he's not the champ. He beat Namibian consulate boy 3-2 in the rematch every day of the week. 

He will get the rematch after that. Absolute amazing performance. Enjoyable card.

Miocic - Ngannou 2 confirmed for March 23rd. Volkanovski-Ortega will serve as the chief support. 

42 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Joke he's not the champ. He beat Namibian consulate boy 3-2 in the rematch every day of the week. 

Okay @Stan @SpikeWTF. Is this a culture thing? W-o-g in Australia is a term (not considered racist) for anyone ranging from Italian to Turkish. Just wester european. It has nothing to do with namibia of all places xD

We had 2 box office movies, as recently as middle of last decade called the W-o-g boy about a pair of greek australians. 

1 hour ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Okay @Stan @SpikeWTF. Is this a culture thing? W-o-g in Australia is a term (not considered racist) for anyone ranging from Italian to Turkish. Just wester european. It has nothing to do with namibia of all places xD

We had 2 box office movies, as recently as middle of last decade called the W-o-g boy about a pair of greek australians. 

xD Southern Yurope, I'd say the true meat and potato w o g boys are either Italians, Greeks or Croats. Turks are Turks, as Yilmaz says 'oi bruz Lebs and Turks what is the fucking difference bruz?

I have the Betoota Advocates Guide To Australia and it has two entries related to the 'post war wo g' and the 'modern wo g'. The post war is hilarious, [while they themselves were victims of racism upon first arriving in the country they have now assimilated and have now become a constituent part of the racist mobs that hate on ethnic immigrants]'. It's funny cause it's true. Don't forget the English did punish a Uruguayan for speaking his native language. Tolerant country xD

Edited by Spike
  • Haha 1

He's just saying it for clicks. No one thinks the guy who beat Alvarez and Aldo is a bum. Connor is one of the best boxers ever to step into the octagon. 
Even though he's overhyped for his antics and stuff he's way better in his own division than say, a Masvidal or Nate, both of whom are massively overrated due to their popularity.