talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

MMA & Combat Sports

football forum

I missed like twenty events, they are out every bloody week and i was busy wanking.

So up next 

24n1lbs.png

UFC Fight Night: Gaethje vs. Vick

Main card (Fox Sports 1)

Justin Gaethje vs James Vick

Michael Johnson vs Andre Fili

Cortney Casey vs Angela Hill

Jake Ellenberger vs Bryan Barberena

Andrew Sanchez vs Markus Perez

Eryk Anders vs Tim Williams

Preliminary card (Fox Sports 2)

James Krause vs Warlley Alves

Iuri Alcântara vs Cory Sandhagen

John Moraga vs Deiveson Figueiredo

Mickey Gall vs George Sullivan

Preliminary card (UFC Fight Pass)

Joanne Calderwood vs Kalindra Faria

Drew Dober vs Jon Tuck

Rani Yahya vs Luke Sanders

• 4 weeks later...

nzpoyc.jpg

UFC Fight Night: Hunt vs. Oliynyk

MAIN EVENT

Mark Hunt vs Oleksiy Oliynyk

Jan Błachowicz vs Nikita Krylov

Andrei Arlovski vs Shamil Abdurakhimov

Alexey Kunchenko vs Thiago Alves

Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)

Khalid Murtazaliev vs C.B. Dollaway

Petr Yan vs Jin Soo Son

Rustam Khabilov vs Kajan Johnson

Mairbek Taisumov vs Desmond Green

Magomed Ankalaev vs Marcin Prachnio

Jordan Johnson vs Adam Yandiev

Ramazan Emeev vs Stefan Sekulić

Merab Dvalishvili vs Terrion Ware

• 2 weeks later...

Next Up UFC 229

iwj7dy.jpg

MAIN CARD

Khabib Nurmagomedov (c) vs Conor McGregor            
Tony Ferguson vs Anthony Pettis                
Ovince Saint Preux vs Dominick Reyes                
Derrick Lewis vs Alexander Volkov                
Michelle Waterson vs Felice Herrig

Preliminary Card (Fox Sports 1)

Sean O'Malley vs José Alberto Quiñónez                
Sergio Pettis vs Jussier Formiga                
Vicente Luque vs Jalin Turner                
Aspen Ladd vs Tonya Evinger                

Early Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass

Lina Länsberg vs Yana Kunitskaya                
Scott Holtzman vs Alan Patrick                
Gray Maynard vs Nik Lentz                
Ryan LaFlare vs Tony Martin

• Subscriber

The press conference with Conor drinking and promoting his whiskey xD. And Dana sampling a bit! Conor really is a different level to anyone else past or present. I also think he's underrated as a fighter as daft as that sounds. Would love him to surprise everyone and KO Kebab.

14 hours ago, True Blue said:

Next Up UFC 229

iwj7dy.jpg

MAIN CARD

Khabib Nurmagomedov (c) vs Conor McGregor            
Tony Ferguson vs Anthony Pettis                
Ovince Saint Preux vs Dominick Reyes                
Derrick Lewis vs Alexander Volkov                
Michelle Waterson vs Felice Herrig

Preliminary Card (Fox Sports 1)

Sean O'Malley vs José Alberto Quiñónez                
Sergio Pettis vs Jussier Formiga                
Vicente Luque vs Jalin Turner                
Aspen Ladd vs Tonya Evinger                

Early Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass

Lina Länsberg vs Yana Kunitskaya                
Scott Holtzman vs Alan Patrick                
Gray Maynard vs Nik Lentz                
Ryan LaFlare vs Tony Martin

The undercard is a bit shit to be honest, i expected them to go all out and give us a huge event after a fairly average year.

10 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Pathetic. You’re done with the UFC if one guy wins? You don’t mean that. 

Only the UFC not MMA in general :ph34r:, the bandwagon of his shitty clueless fans will be endless and it will all be only about him. He is not a bad fighter which is more than obvious but he is a complete wum. I hate people and fighters like him, so i hope Khabib can end his hype train.

Knowing my luck Conor will KO him in the opening round.

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Khabib is going to murder Conor. He has become a washed up show pony. Khabib is a fucking best, even in Conors prime he wouldn't win this.

A washed up Pony? He's just nearly taken one of the greatest boxers of all time the distance xD

His last UFC fight he absolutely battered the champ to take his belt and become a 2 weight UFC champion. Washed up hahahaha

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, True Blue said:

Only the UFC not MMA in general :ph34r:, the bandwagon of his shitty clueless fans will be endless and it will all be only about him. He is not a bad fighter which is more than obvious but he is a complete wum. I hate people and fighters like him, so i hope Khabib can end his hype train.

Knowing my luck Conor will KO him in the opening round.

Every big star has a lot of clueless fans. 

1 minute ago, JOSHBRFC said:

A washed up Pony? He's just nearly taken one of the greatest boxers of all time the distance xD

His last UFC fight he absolutely battered the champ to take his belt and become a 2 weight UFC champion. Washed up hahahaha

Dana is so up his arse that if he wanted a title shot against then champion Cain Velasquez at heavyweight he would be granted that. He is also famous for being a Champion without ever defending a single title. Even from his Cage Warriors days which is pathetic.

• Subscriber
49 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Dana is so up his arse that if he wanted a title shot against then champion Cain Velasquez at heavyweight he would be granted that. He is also famous for being a Champion without ever defending a single title. Even from his Cage Warriors days which is pathetic.

The double double champ does what da fook he wants

Edited by JOSHBRFC

1 hour ago, JOSHBRFC said:

He did no such fucking thing against Mayweather, and his last UFC fight was 2 years ago. Are you okay?

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

He did no such fucking thing against Mayweather, and his last UFC fight was 2 years ago. Are you okay?

I'm fine thanks, Devil Dick.

I'm only going off his last fight in the UFC where he destroyed the champion. And his boxing match against one of the goats he didn't embarrass himself.

Edited by JOSHBRFC

• Subscriber

I don't watch any UFC, but from my perspective as someone who may or may not take an interest in the sport otherwise, Conor McGregor and his "personality" are a big turn off for me. The madman persona might entertain some people but I'm afraid I'm just like sorry mate, you're a bit of a cunt. Not my cup of tea at all. Just my two cents.

• Upvote 1

Hate him or love him, most casuals wouldn't even know what the UFC is without him.

Thing is MMA existed ages before the UFC. I know you don't but people think UFC is a sport. Saying i train UFC, the days from Pride are long gone which is a shame. The sport evolved and trash talker get money and publicity. It's just like that people love to watch Conor fair enough, i don't like people like him or people in sports like him so that should be fair enough too.

• Subscriber
Just now, True Blue said:

Thing is MMA existed ages before the UFC. I know you don't but people think UFC is a sport. Saying i train UFC, the days from Pride are long gone which is a shame. The sport evolved and trash talker get money and publicity. It's just like that people love to watch Conor fair enough, i don't like people like him or people in sports like him so that should be fair enough too.

To be honest mate, i'm glad for the likes of McGregor for bringing new fans to MMA.

To be honest mate, i'm glad for the likes of McGregor for bringing new fans to MMA.

Those fans don't actually understand the concept of mma. They think its like the WFF, that you talk your way to titles. People fight for real in the ufc, it's a difficult and painful living.

• Subscriber
Just now, True Blue said:

Those fans don't actually understand the concept of mma. They think its like the WFF, that you talk your way to titles. People fight for real in the ufc, it's a difficult and painful living.

Some won't but i can guarantee some are trying to gain an understanding of MMA. I know it is frustrating when you like something then loads of newbs come along because of one guy.. but gradually some of them will follow MMA and not McGregor. I've seen it myself. He will come and go and when he's gone MMA will have new fans. That's why i respect people like Conor.