talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Hip Hop/Rap

football forum

Just now, Berserker said:

Neither did i. No worries Chris.

I agree, we mainly excell at Rock Nacional, pop, cumbia, tango and local folklore but it's truth there's been a huge rise in music like "trap" by the likes of Paulo Londra and other, which i guess you could call that hip hop?

Yeah, you have some.of the best rock in the Spanish speaking world for me. I listen to a bit of that as well. Listening to tango and cumbia make me want to pack a suitcase and go on holiday.

@JoshBRFC

• Upvote 1

These are good from Buenos Aires @Berserker, but I think they split up years ago.

The accent works well for me. This is why I like the hip hop from there.

Away from the obvious like Mexico and Cuba, Colombia also has a big scene. Most of it is "underground" which is what I like. They speak about real issues. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 23/04/2021 at 21:24, JoshBRFC said:

Yesssss I like, @Carnivore Chris . This forum needs more of you my brother :drunk: 

It's brilliant that tune.

But it would better if they got Kool G Rap, Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, Nas, Redman and Method man on it.

Eminem as well actually and Black Thought.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did more in the future.

On 19/06/2020 at 19:05, Eco said:

Someone sent me this video, with the some of the biggest names in Rap/Hip Hop talking about Eminem's impact. 

Eminem will always have a special place in my heart. He totally changed the game and somehow brought upon himself this guy who is respected by everyone, and got people to look past his look and recognize the absolute insane talent that he has. 

Eminem's my fav hip-hop star, too. His incredible flow is evident in many songs, and there's no denying how fast he can be at times.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Did anyone ever listen to an album called Junior Mafia Conspiracy? It came out in the 1990s's, was Biggle, Lil Kim and some of Biggies back-up singers. At first it was delayed in the UK for a year after it came out. But there was a music shop in Manchester town center called Eastern Bloc. They used to import albums from the USA. So I managed to get it upon release in 1995, but £30 back then was fucking steep lol.

• 5 weeks later...
On 25/01/2021 at 19:41, Carnivore Chris said:

These are good from Buenos Aires @Berserker, but I think they split up years ago.

The accent works well for me. This is why I like the hip hop from there.

Away from the obvious like Mexico and Cuba, Colombia also has a big scene. Most of it is "underground" which is what I like. They speak about real issues. 

Never heard of them, trap is becoming very famous as of late here perhaps you'd like it as it's derived from hip-hop.

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber
On 25/10/2021 at 17:37, 6666 said:

Some classic Nas.

Classic.

Always got time for Nas.

On 17/11/2021 at 20:51, MUFC said:

Did anyone ever listen to an album called Junior Mafia Conspiracy? It came out in the 1990s's, was Biggle, Lil Kim and some of Biggies back-up singers. At first it was delayed in the UK for a year after it came out. But there was a music shop in Manchester towloc. They used to import albums from the USA. So I managed to get it upon release in 1995, but £30 back thenn center called Eastern B was fucking steep lol.

Of course! Classic.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...