talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Hip Hop/Rap

football forum

@Teso dos Bichos When I was a teen, I used to go around to this kids house and we would all chill out and listen to that album, while smoking rocky on buckets/Gravity bongs( @Dr. Gonzo This can't have been too much longer after it actually came out. Classic album, one of the best and It's one where you can listen to every single track and not skip any.

We always used to watch Death Row uncut as well and listen to Wu-Tang and Mobb Deep. Those were the days.

Edited by The Rebel CRS
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

'Ye' is the best thing Kanye has done since MBDTF. I'm really loving it, annoying it's so short. 

The Pusha T album was mint too. Looking forward to 'kids see ghosts' and the Nas album he's produced. Both out within the fortnight I think.

1 hour ago, The Rebel CRS said:

3:30 on

Is there any better part of a song ever, where it changes to a different beat? Hard as fuck. Just great.

@bozziovai That is what you call hip hop mate :banana:

thanks for this mate .. 

in the first part of the song it sounded like Loser by Beck and then on that new groove it sounded like Gorillaz.     so, what kind of rap is this or rap is just called rap in every spectrum ??   just like in metal, it has trash, death and all that sub genre 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All this talk lately about Keffe D admitting to being involved in 2pac's murder. Keffe D was the uncle of Orlando Anderson, the South-side crip, who was jumped by 2pac and the Death Row entourage after the Tyson fight, the night he was murdered. 

This makes the most sense(and always has) as you don't jump a crip without reprisals, especially not one who had a reputation to keep like Orlando Anderson aka Baby Lane. People just try and start conspiracies, when in fact the South side crips being responsible sounds the most logical explication due to obvious reasons. It's not official it was them, although I believe it to be as good as solved in many senses. We will never get the full story though and the Biggie death is a lot more mysterious for me. 

This isn't something new mind as it was documented in this brilliant home made documentary that I saw last year:-

Speaking of Orlando Anderson, his uncle Keefe D and Co, they actually made an appearance in a few hip hop videos from back then, including this one from rapper Mel Low(which also actually features Redman, who is an Eastcoast rapper surprisingly collaborating with Westcoast artists during the east-west beef):-

You can see Orlando Anderson rolling dice at 1:34.

All this shit was was much deeper than just music. 

@Panflute, @6666, @Teso dos Bichos, @JOSHBRFC, @bozziovai

Edited by The Rebel CRS

11 hours ago, 6666 said:

Him admitting what happened was already out there. A documentary named "Murder Rap" had recordings of Keffe D admitting he was involved and also alleged that P. Daddy hired him.

Yeah I've seen murder rap. In fact, we have actually discussed this aleady on the old forum if I remember correctly.

I'm not sure about the Puffy part and whether he ordered it, although the South side crips being behind it seems almost certain to me.

Puffy could have been behind it though. He's always seemed like a bit of a weasel and sneaky guy.

The Biggie one is more mysterious as it could have been anyone from the South side crips themselves, the mob pirus, the LAPD to some random crazed fan.

@6666 Have you seen unsolved on netflix mate? I finally got around to watching the first episode the other night and that freestyle where they are sat in the room is brilliant. Is it a real one that is re-enacted for the show or is it simply made up? As it's brilliant. It's at 34:50 if you don't know what I'm referring to. They are sat in a room(the 2 actors, not Biggie and 2pac themselves) kicking a freestyle and it's another level. It's been rewound about 50 times :ph34r:.

Edited by The Rebel CRS

That Wu-tang shit.

It's amazing just how many affiliates there are. Warcloud is sick lyrically. His flow is a bit rough, but you get that with a lot of raw underground rappers like Warcloud, Killah Priest and MF Doom. I've always liked him though. Talking of the Wu-tang Killa Bees, I always liked the Black knights:-

Immense.

Edited by The Rebel CRS
  • Upvote 1

• Subscriber
On 18/07/2018 at 18:25, The Rebel CRS said:

@6666 Have you seen unsolved on netflix mate? I finally got around to watching the first episode the other night and that freestyle where they are sat in the room is brilliant. Is it a real one that is re-enacted for the show or is it simply made up? As it's brilliant. It's at 34:50 if you don't know what I'm referring to. They are sat in a room(the 2 actors, not Biggie and 2pac themselves) kicking a freestyle and it's another level. It's been rewound about 50 times :ph34r:.

Yeah it was good that. It’s frustrating watching these shows and documentaries wishing what could have been.