talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Hip Hop/Rap

football forum

1 hour ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Yeah it was good that. It’s frustrating watching these shows and documentaries wishing what could have been.

The more you think back the more you think that neither should have joined Death Row and Bad boy records as it wasn't even 2pac and Biggie's beef. They were roped into it and didn't really know what they were getting themselves into. Especially 2pac with Death Row.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
3 hours ago, The Rebel CRS said:

I didn't expect that haha. Very different from Shotty.

It's decent that though.

A bit Oasis/Arctic Monkey's. 

Yeah it's his first single since he signed the record deal with Sony. 2nd single isn't as good though in my opinion.

Edited by JOSHBRFC

@JOSHBRFC Dialect is still going I see.

Whatever happened to Don't Flop anyway? Did they pretty much go bankrupt/Eurgh ripped everyone off or something along those lines?

I stopped watching it for ages as I got a bit bored of it so I never really kept up with it towards the end.

Edited by The Rebel CRS

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
On 24/08/2018 at 19:21, The Rebel CRS said:

@JOSHBRFC Dialect is still going I see.

Whatever happened to Don't Flop anyway? Did they pretty much go bankrupt/Eurgh ripped everyone off or something along those lines?

I stopped watching it for ages as I got a bit bored of it so I never really kept up with it towards the end.

Just beef between the people who ran it and Eurgh was an easy target. New leagues have been formed and Shotty has one of his own that’s called premier battles, it’s quite good.

Dont Flop is still going though. 

Dialect is good!!

Not a big fan of rap/hip hop but I do listen to an odd track every now and then. Eminem and Tupac are the ones I respect the most.

Listened to this track when a friend of mine shared with me a couple of days ago. this is full on fire dissing Eminem, just waiting to see how would eminem respond.  I dont think anyone has done so much damage to eminem in his entire career like this guy

On 14/09/2018 at 03:59, Asura said:

Not a big fan of rap/hip hop but I do listen to an odd track every now and then. Eminem and Tupac are the ones I respect the most.

Listened to this track when a friend of mine shared with me a couple of days ago. this is full on fire dissing Eminem, just waiting to see how would eminem respond.  I dont think anyone has done so much damage to eminem in his entire career like this guy

Eminem's response. Nothing left to talk anything after this xD :rofl:

@Teso dos Bichos This is why Big L is probably my favourite rapper. Not necessarily the one I'd regard as THE best, but my favourite. He just killed every beat he got on and was vicious as fuck with those lyrics, his delivery was perfect and he always sounded hungry. Proper street rapper.

Edited by The Rebel CRS
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Royce is a beast. I'd like to see another Bad Meets Evil album.

Life after Death is amazing. Not sure which i prefer - that or Ready to Die.

The good thing about the likes of Royce da 5'9 and Black Thought is that they are like fine wine. They must be in their 40s now but are still hungry like 20 year olds.

Classic Roots shit, Black Thought murders it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
8 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Anyone recommend any good British hip hop/rap/grime artists? Im still wedded to 90s east coast hip hop golden era.  was recommended Giggs and he has to be the most hilariously awful lyricist I've ever heard, is that the best we have? 

Giggs is so fucking shit. xD I seriously do not get the fuss with him.

Off the top of my head.... from the UK i like; Plan B, Wretch 32, Akala, Devlin, Skepta, Wiley.

Edited by JOSHBRFC
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Anyone recommend any good British hip hop/rap/grime artists? Im still wedded to 90s east coast hip hop golden era.  was recommended Giggs and he has to be the most hilariously awful lyricist I've ever heard, is that the best we have? 

Classic, "get dropped on your doorstep like Dando". Ouch.

On that second video, all 3 of them come with their A game.

Given your general taste in hip hop, you want ones from the mid 00s like Klashnekoff, Jehst, Phi-Life Cypher, Chester P, Kyza, etc. Lowkey and Akala(who are more recent) are class as well but political rappers get boring. Giggs is more Grime and he is wank. Ghetts and Devlin are the best grime MCs if you ask me and are up there lyrically with the hip hop MCs, but a lot of grime MCs aren't and wouldn't be up your street if you are a 90s east coast hip hop head in my opinion.

Jehst is my personal favourite to be honest(just listen to his verse on the track above "nightbreed" from 1:43, just ridiculous), I used to always sit back and smoke a nice blunt, listening to Jehst and taking in every word. Lyrical monster.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Charlie Sloth is leaving Radio 1, funny guy at times i don't mind him. xD

What are peoples best Fire in the Booth's?

This deserves a replay.

Definitely not Bowski. He's an old mate from school, etc and I like the lad. But fuck me, he's wank xD.

I was much much better when I used to do it myself(a long time ago now like) and anyone who has heard me will tell you the same. Arkie is better as well, we used to freestyle on a story's site last year when tossing it off at work as he was on the same site. Good laugh. Arkie is a better bounce MC than rapper/grime mc mind, as you won't get better than him at all in that regard, he used to rock those clubs, but he's a decent rapper as well.

Back to Fire in the booth, the best one was Lowkey for me once he gets going:-

Maybe the first Akala one, but he's done a few:-

Edited by The Rebel CRS