talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Hip Hop/Rap

football forum

• Subscriber
38 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Definitely not Bowski. He's an old mate from school, etc and I like the lad. But fuck me, he's wank xD.

I was much much better when I used to do it myself(a long time ago now like) and anyone who has heard me will tell you the same. Arkie is better as well, we used to freestyle on a story's site last year when tossing it off at work as he was on the same site. Good laugh. Arkie is a better bounce MC than rapper/grime mc mind, as you won't get better than him at all in that regard, he used to rock those clubs, but he's a decent rapper as well.

Back to Fire in the booth, the best one was Lowkey for me once he gets going:-

Maybe the first Akala one, but he's done a few:-

Bowski baby xD I've got him on Facebook, been aware of him since the early Don't Flop days, then him and Micky Worthless set up a league of their own called King of The Ronald's when they fell out with Eurgh and Don't Flop about 5 years ago. Not the best of league's, more of a comical thing with the odd decent match up.

Then fast forward to now when all that happened with Eurgh falling out with Bagnall and the team once they got involved with UniLad.... Bowski and Micky are back with Don't Flop and are having their last ever KOTR event. Haha madness in the battle rap world - i'll always love it.

That Akala fire in the booth is class.

Also - fair play to Bowski, he's not talented but he's made a name for himself in the battle rap world. 

Edited by JOSHBRFC
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Bowski baby xD I've got him on Facebook, been aware of him since the early Don't Flop days, then him and Micky Worthless set up a league of their own called King of The Ronald's when they fell out with Eurgh and Don't Flop about 5 years ago. Not the best of league's, more of a comical thing with the odd decent match up.

I used to smoke buckets with the lad as a teen. I know him all the way back since secondary school. He was a few years older but we often hung around with older kids at school and he was part of that group.

He's an entertainer to be honest and suited to rap battles, but his tunes aren't great, I'm just being honest and it's nothing personal, he's a sound lad.

Edited by The Rebel CRS

• Subscriber
On 11/10/2018 at 19:37, The Rebel CRS said:

I used to smoke buckets with the lad as a teen. I know him all the way back since secondary school. He was a few years older but we often hung around with older kids at school and he was part of that group.

He's an entertainer to be honest and suited to rap battles, but his tunes aren't great, I'm just being honest and it's nothing personal, he's a sound lad.

Oh i know that mate. I've never rated him at all to be honest, even as a battler. He's just done well to stay relevant in the scene.

@Teso dos Bichos

15 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Oh i know that mate. I've never rated him at all to be honest, even as a battler. He's just done well to stay relevant in the scene.

I remember when he battled the Scouser, Innuendo and got absolutely annihilated haha.

17 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

How good is that Album? Fuck me the 90's were good. 

90's/early 2000's were easily the best for rap/hip-hop.

Yeah and it never gets old does it? Whether it was the mainstream or underground scene, it was all fresh, everyone had their own styles and were original.

Not only that but even to this day I find new tracks from the 90s that pop up everywhere.

• Subscriber

Haha yeah he got smashed off loads. xD

Yeah, amazing... 

I was listening to Reasonable Doubt earlier, Jay-Z's debut. I still think that's better than any other album he's done. Brilliant album... up there with the best rap albums in my opinion.

Brooklyn's Finest with Biggie, Dead Presidents 2, D'Evils... Easily Jay's best work.

Jay Z had a class verse on this Big L banger as well:-

You could sense the pure hunger in rappers back then. I've got to admit though that I've never really been massive on Jay Z at all, but his first album and earlier work is definitely far better than it is today.

Edited by The Rebel CRS

14 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

@The Rebel CRS Definitely mate, Prodigy is massively underrated. 

Give Reasonable doubt a listen/re-listen. The songs i mentioned in particular. Class.

He destroyed that. You think he was only around 19(well both of them were) around that time. They sound a lot older and wiser than your average 19 year old.

Yeah I like Jay Z's first album and his stuff from around then mate but he gradually got worse for me.

Edited by The Rebel CRS
  • Upvote 1

This is what you call UK Hip Hop, Kyza. He was also part of a group called "Terra Firma", along with Klasknekoff. 2 are among the best rappers the UK has seen for me along with the likes of Jehst, Chester P, Phi-Life Cypher and also Ghetts and Devlin if speaking Grime.

@The Artful Dodger, @JOSHBRFC, @Danny, @Teso dos Bichos

Edited by The Rebel CRS
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@José Classic Immortal technique. His first 2 albums were absolute fire and I used to listen to him all the time back then. He went a bit dry though and he speaks too much about politics. Dance with the Devil is a classic now and I used to play that all the time. Amazing lyrics and equally sick instrumental.

He told a lot of truths on those albums:-

As for Gravediggaz, Rza's legendary group. Proper underrated.

One of Rza's best ever verses on that. Fire.

"Put a slug in your mug, overdose on a drug, wet your hand, stick a knife in the plug"

Edited by The Rebel CRS
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...