talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

How much do you pay for a pint in your local?

football forum

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Berserker said:

No, in Olso. Obviously boludo.

Yeah...  Just switched on the GPS I have tracking you down and found out before you answered me. :P

Strange Norway have cheaper beer than in Sweden.  I paid almost £10 out there about 4 years ago.

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

Yeah...  Just switched on the GPS I have tracking you down and found out before you answered me. :P

Strange Norway have cheaper beer than in Sweden.  I paid almost £10 out there about 4 years ago.

It was sarcasm. xD

Just now, SirBalon said:

How much do you pay for a beer locally where you live in Argentina?

What i just said.

1 minute ago, Berserker said:

It was sarcasm. xD

That's expensive for Argentina isn't it? :o

In Spain I will pay anything from €2 to stupid amounts depending if I go somewhere special.  But a local bar nothing more than €2 which right now will be about £1.89.

5 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

That's expensive for Argentina isn't it? :o

In Spain I will pay anything from €2 to stupid amounts depending if I go somewhere special.  But a local bar nothing more than €2 which right now will be about £1.89.

It is, everything is. I find it hard to think of many things that would be cheaper here than in Southern Europe or most parts of the US, perhaps medical expenses, education or rent in some cases, not much else.

Just now, Berserker said:

It is, everything is. I find it hard to think of many things that would be cheaper here than in Southern Europe or most parts of the US, perhaps medical expenses or rent in some cases, not much else.

WOW!

Which beer do you drink out there...  Quilmes?

talentos_industriales_01_1.png.300x251_q

I love that beer!

Just now, SirBalon said:

WOW!

Which beer do you drink out there...  Quilmes?

talentos_industriales_01_1.png.300x251_q

I love that beer!

Iguana, Isenbeck, Palermo. Anything but Brahma really. Quilmes is decent now i think, altough it was UTTER shite a few years ago after it was purchased by the Brazilian company that makes Brahma, they must have changed the formula again. I was very surprised when they placed it among the best in the world in a youtube vid made by a large magazine comparing it to Heineken, Corona, Budweiser and many big ones, all the people that tried in on that video placed it above all those and others. Personally of all those my preference would be Corona, then Heineken.

4 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Iguana, Isenbeck, Palermo. Anything but Brahma really. Quilmes is decent now i think, altough it was UTTER shite a few years ago after it was purchased by the Brazilian company that makes Brahma, they must have changed the formula again. I was very surprised when they placed it among the best in the world in a youtube vid made by a large magazine comparing it to Heineken, Corona, Budweiser and many big ones, all the people that tried in on that video placed it above all those and others. Personally of all those my preference would be Corona, then Heineken.

I love it, you can really taste the hops in it which is different to many Latin American beers I've tried. Didn't know it was owned by a Brazilian company now though.

It's quite expensive here in England if you find it. Very few places have it. 

12 dollars for a pint...no one drinks pints out here unless it's in a German bar. 8 dollars for a schooner which is about 3/4 of a pint. 5/6 dollars in happy hour or just find a place that does 10 dollar jugs which gets you about 3 schooners.

6 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I love it, you can really taste the hops in it which is different to many Latin American beers I've tried. Didn't know it was owned by a Brazilian company now though.

It's quite expensive here in England if you find it. Very few places have it. 

It's owned by Ambev, which itself is owned by Inbev, the biggest brewery in the world.

33 minutes ago, Danny said:

12 dollars for a pint...no one drinks pints out here unless it's in a German bar. 8 dollars for a schooner which is about 3/4 of a pint. 5/6 dollars in happy hour or just find a place that does 10 dollar jugs which gets you about 3 schooners.

No one drinks pints? Lol knew the West was better.

4 hours ago, Berserker said:

It is, everything is. I find it hard to think of many things that would be cheaper here than in Southern Europe or most parts of the US, perhaps medical expenses, education or rent in some cases, not much else.

I always thought everything was cheaper in Argentina.

37 minutes ago, nudge said:

0.75$ to 5$ depending on beer and location.

So that's about 57p :o

• Subscriber

In Canadian $ the best you'll get around here is draught at 4$ for happy hour, any imports more regularly 6-7$ for a pint. Dont quote me but I remember our dollar to yours roughly; euro and pound 1.5 to our dollar. 

I dont tend to get loaded at bars, too expensive! Im always jelous when i go state side at how much cheaper their booze is.

Archived