• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

World Cup Qualifiers (CONMEBOL) October 5th and October 10th

football forum

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Blue said:

I've had the worst possible day. I am not motivated to do anything. I just want the match to get here and I want to win. We deserve it.

I know that feeling and you're lucky!  Why?  Because if you were a nervous wreck like I am in situations filled with tension like I think you're feeling, then I don't even watch the game because it's too much for me.  Didn't watch Spain v Italy in 2008, Spain v Holland in 2010 or Spain v Portugal in 2012...  Also didn't watch Barcelona v Arsenal in 2004 or Barcelona v Juventus two years ago.

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

I know that feeling and you're lucky!  Why?  Because if you were a nervous wreck like I am in situations filled with tension like I think you're feeling, then I don't even watch the game because it's too much for me.  Didn't watch Spain v Italy in 2008, Spain v Holland in 2010 or Spain v Portugal in 2012...  Also didn't watch Barcelona v Arsenal in 2004 or Barcelona v Juventus two years ago.

My father and uncle have both seen Peru qualify and play in World Cups. Most of all the win in Montevideo in 1981.

This time we have a home game. I don't think I'll be able to bear the disappointment.

As for Argentina, I think Pagani summed it up best... for those who speak spanish.

15 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

You coward. 

Just now, El_Loco said:

I was hoping Tite would start Arthur in the midfield but no dice. Our midfield is an area that concerns me, we lack creativity and alternatives there. I think Arthur could offer a different dynamic to our midfield and he should be tested.

I've seen little of Arthur but he has impressed me. He's the way of the future for Brazil for sure.

Just now, Blue said:

I've seen little of Arthur but he has impressed me. He's the way of the future for Brazil for sure.

Yes, Arthur´s a very promissing player. He has opened a lot of eyes with his Copa Libertadores performances. His passing is really accurate and creative. Unfortunately, we hadn´t developed midfielders like him for a while.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived