The better place to talk football.

Gaming - General Chat

football forum

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Azeem said:

Any good game that's centred around a movie ? usually these types are shity 

Mostly old stuff but these two spring to mind

• Alien: Isolation 
  • Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (really old school this one)
  • Pick any of the older Star Wars games or try the new one which is a seriously good platformer/adventure game (Fallen Order)
  • Upvote 1

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Azeem said:

Any good game that's centred around a movie ? usually these types are shity 

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic + Knights of the Old Republic II. A great RPG, even if you don't like the movies or never watched them.

The Godfather. A fantastic game that retells the entire first movie from the eyes of a new recruit. 

• Upvote 2

• Subscriber
40 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yes! Pre-ordered it on Epic Games last week! You? :)

Pre-Loaded and just waiting for midnight when I can start gaming.

Was contemplating asking my Brother-In-Law for his flight stick but said it would be cumbersome so I ditched the idea.

Edited by Mel81x
  • Upvote 1

• Subscriber
52 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Just had a quick glance of IGN's review for multiplayer (yes, hate me now) and it seems like it's like EA's first Battlefront in that the meat of the gameplay is good, but has sod all modes and maps to keep people playing for long. 

Single player was rated quite highly though. 

Its Single-Player campaign is rather fun if I am being honest. A few missions in and you do get a nice sense of flying whatever craft you choose. The hard part is getting used to how the joypad configured roll and throttle but once you're past that hurdle its quite fun.

On 22/09/2020 at 19:56, Batard said:

I honestly don't believe there will be another single player Fallout, everything points towards online. Starfield is the IP Bethesda are mostly behind now (and more Elder Scrolls)

I believe we will see it, but I also think future instalments of Fallout and Elder Scrolls will have vastly different business models that focus heavily on microtransactions (thinly veiled or not).

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Nvidia-RTX-3080-in-trouble-AMD-rumored-to-show-the-RX-6800-XT-GPU-winning-in-considerably-more-games-both-in-4K-and-1440p.499213.0.html

I think that if users/builders/pc owners get choice that's always a good thing. AMD have been notorious for price problems and lets not forget driver issues too but if they can get some sort of a foothold here this will be great. Sad news about the 6900 XT going to market as that is the card everyone is looking at. And while all this is going on nVidia have launched the 3070 which will be where it gains the most market-share and its an impressive card by itself. 

• Subscriber

https://kotaku.com/cyberpunk-2077-delayed-to-december-1845495892

At this rate it will come out in by Mid March 2021 is what I am thinking. I don't get this insane need to rush through a release just to get something out, they are going to miss the cutoff for GOTY but if they deliver a great experience who cares about how long it takes for it to come out. 

4 hours ago, Mel81x said:

https://kotaku.com/cyberpunk-2077-delayed-to-december-1845495892

At this rate it will come out in by Mid March 2021 is what I am thinking. I don't get this insane need to rush through a release just to get something out, they are going to miss the cutoff for GOTY but if they deliver a great experience who cares about how long it takes for it to come out. 

I don't think they'll rush this myself, but most will rush them out just for the shareholders (basically EA, Ubisoft, Activision, anything under Take Two's banner etc). Consumer be damned and all that. 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Not available in my country. I only can buy the soundtrack on Steam, apparently the "artist" is called "MC Gulag" xD

It's bizarre and completely crazy, judging by the descriptions and youtube gameplay videos xD 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, nudge said:

The wonders of Steam. xD

76% positive rating and developed by Boobs Dev. xD

Not sure if you've heard of a developer initiative in the past called Steam Greenlight, whereby small developers could get a chance to shine on the Steam storefront. 

Unfortunately, it got littered with asset flips and utter shite, though a couple of random ones did slip through the cracks. I think there was one called What's Under Your Blanket? (which was literally a game about having a wank) and this cracker. 

https://store.steampowered.com/app/526370/SUPER_KINKY/

• Haha 2

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

The wonders of Steam. xD

76% positive rating and developed by Boobs Dev. xD

Not sure if you've heard of a developer initiative in the past called Steam Greenlight, whereby small developers could get a chance to shine on the Steam storefront. 

Unfortunately, it got littered with asset flips and utter shite, though a couple of random ones did slip through the cracks. I think there was one called What's Under Your Blanket? (which was literally a game about having a wank) and this cracker. 

https://store.steampowered.com/app/526370/SUPER_KINKY/

Atomic ass lube :4_joy: