talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Gaming - General Chat

football forum

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Only have a controller at the moment. :( Wouldn't mind getting a decent wheel in the near-ish future though. 

I remember playing rfactor with keyboard. And when I switched to wheel, I actually got worse. xD

Don't bother with AC then, it's barely playable with a controller... ACC should be better, but bear in mind that it'll be only GT3 cars on Blancpain series tracks only! 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

I've never played any mass effect games what's the verdict? Their just releasing the legendary version remastered with all three games and dlc content. Could be a good time to buy.

I missed the Mass Effect boat first time round, so excited to see if the Remaster is any good so I can finally go through them.

• Subscriber
12 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

I've never played any mass effect games what's the verdict? Their just releasing the legendary version remastered with all three games and dlc content. Could be a good time to buy.

Excellent series. If you've never played it before and its pretty cheap I'd go get it.

• Like 1

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

It's Konami. :(

Haha. Well they have made some crackers especially in the Vania series so I can't see an issue there. I read somewhere that they are now outsourcing the entire Metal Gear series to an external development house to be remade.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
6 hours ago, MUFC said:

Without watching this (i will check it on my break) NO. The game is absolutely perfect and is as fast or slow paced as you want it to be. I spent countless hours on my second playthrough doing dumb shit and thoroughly enjoying it. The challenges in particular are a great break from the main story and quite time consuming. I also figured out the max bounty is 1500$, I literally sat in the gun store in Rhodes for like an hour real time, the hunters never stop coming and the bodies despawn to create more room for new ones xD I adore this game.

Edit: Alright so i disagree vehemently that the beginning is slow paced and boring. I think its a fantastic introduction... it was tediious to the second time through but Im always reminding myself how to play the game at the same time. Good review though overall and fairly accurate minus the clickbait title xD

Edited by Viva la FCB

RDR1 is one of the best games ever made, properly 10/10. 

RDR2 was absolutely shit, just got good reviews because of the attention to detail. The story, gameplay and pacing was absolutely awful, genuine 3/10 for me.

• Wow 1

• Subscriber
50 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

RDR1 is one of the best games ever made, properly 10/10. 

RDR2 was absolutely shit, just got good reviews because of the attention to detail. The story, gameplay and pacing was absolutely awful, genuine 3/10 for me.

I always knew I hated you.

Seriously though I can accept pacing as a criticism, the game isnt for everyone and the pacing does affect the gameplay in that regard. BUT story? did you finish the game? The story and acting and character arcs/development are not even objectively amazing they are just top class. Id compare it to The Last of Us as far as that goes as one of the very best ever made. 

Edited by Viva la FCB

1 hour ago, Viva la FCB said:

Seriously though I can accept pacing as a criticism, the game isnt for everyone and the pacing does affect the gameplay in that regard. BUT story? did you finish the game? The story and acting and character arcs/development are not even objectively amazing they are just top class. Id compare it to The Last of Us as far as that goes as one of the very best ever made. 

Yeah I finished it mate, just I was that bored and found the game that much of a slog that I just didn't care at the end - saw what was going to happen pretty early on too, and thought that 

the ending with the long haired tit (can't remember his name - the one that turns Dutch against you basically) was poor. I really like Arthur, but not much else unfortunately.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Yeah I finished it mate, just I was that bored and found the game that much of a slog that I just didn't care at the end - saw what was going to happen pretty early on too, and thought that 

Reveal hidden contents

the ending with the long haired tit (can't remember his name - the one that turns Dutch against you basically) was poor. I really like Arthur, but not much else unfortunately.

Yeah Micah, I mean Micah turning against you wasnt some huge revelation, he always kinda seemed to have a real tough relationship with Arthur all throughout but he was good at being a piece of shit. Dutch was such a perfect villain though and the transformation was great, considering where what he was in the beginning. I liked the little details and interactions of all the people in your camp for example though, they all had their own stories. Whats her face the widow from the begining of the game Sadie is just another example of that

• Subscriber
14 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

Abby's fanny stinks.

• Subscriber
On 27/03/2021 at 21:05, Bluebird Hewitt said:

For the Football Manager fans on this forum (such as @LFCMike, @Mpache, @Pyfish, @RandoEFC, @Tommy@Dan and @nudge), a new challenger has come onto the pitch.

THQ Nordic has announced We Are Football, to be released on PC on 10th June. Supposedly a more par backed football management game, where the developers have said a season can be done in two hours. 

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2021-03-27-thq-nordic-takes-on-football-manager-with-its-own-football-management-sim

Probably not going to make Sports Interactive shit itself, but would be good to have some competition again. 

Now available on Steam. Looking forward to the reviews... 

• Subscriber

I had almost forgotten about this Korean game as it was seemingly never coming to NA. Supposed to arrive in the fall, it looks absolutely awsome to say the least. There are some older gameplay videos as well from when it was releasing in Korea.