talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Gaming - General Chat

football forum

• Subscriber
On 22/11/2022 at 02:17, Viva la FCB said:

I started playing Doom Eternal on my deck this week. What a blast of a game so far xD

It just chaos and more chaos. Everytime you think you've tapped enough demons they just spawn more. Great game.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Looks stunning. Also I liked the bit when he force held the stormtrooper and made him shoot at the other stormtroopers. xD

Yeah, that made me laugh too xD

Have you played the first game? I really enjoyed it, but the sequel looks so much better :o 

Just now, nudge said:

Yeah, that made me laugh too xD

Have you played the first game? I really enjoyed it, but the sequel looks so much better :o 

For a bit, yea. Then I stopped and forgot about it. I have a hard time to get immersed in videogames these days. :/

• Sad 1

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

For a bit, yea. Then I stopped and forgot about it. I have a hard time to get immersed in videogames these days. :/

That's a pity. I thought the story was really, really good. 

If you are not planning to play it, at least watch the ending! I'm putting it into spoiler tags, just in case xD 

4 minutes ago, nudge said:

That's a pity. I thought the story was really, really good. 

If you are not planning to play it, at least watch the ending! I'm putting it into spoiler tags, just in case xD 

Reveal hidden contents

Now I'm torn between watching that and giving the game another go. 🤔xD

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rumours going around that 2023 game of the year Advance Wars Reboot Camp (originally going to be 2022 game of the year) is looking like it'll finally be released shortly after delaying its April release after Russia invaded Ukraine, with one (admittedly unverified) rumour saying that it could be released on 10th February.

Been waiting for these for a long time as I really loved the original duo (even if the first one has some balancing issues originally), so hopefully they don't fuck this.

Fun fact for anyone unaware. The first Advance Wars was delayed in Europe and Japan following the September 11th attacks, of which the American version had actually been released the day before.

3 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Never played the original. I still have the disc for Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge, which is a bit awkward as my laptop doesn't have a CD drive (not that it'd work anyway).

I purchased it 3 years ago but have no idea where from 🤣.

No discs required, will ask my brother as he told me the site.