talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Gaming - General Chat

football forum

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

The sales are absolutely ridiculous.

I saw there was a sale, and I haven't even taken a look yet. I just know I'd probably spend money on games that I end up barely playing. 😬

1 hour ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Bit of a random post.

I was randomly thinking of old games over the weekend and one of those that popped into my head was Tenchu.

Anyone play any of those games at all?

I played the shit out of the first Tenchu on Playstation 1. One of my favourite games of all time. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Anyone pick up some stuffs on the steam sales etc for the season?

I loaded up on steam: Untitlted Goose game (they broke me at 11$) AOE 2 remastered, Hollow Knight, Cyberpunk, Hades and also Diablo 2 remastered in the Blizzard client.

Also if anyone doesnt know the Epic games client is giving away 1 free game a day again - I picked up Control for free the other day :)

8 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

I loaded up on steam: Untitlted Goose game (they broke me at 11$) AOE 2 remastered, Hollow Knight, Cyberpunk, Hades and also Diablo 2 remastered in the Blizzard client.

Also if anyone doesnt know the Epic games client is giving away 1 free game a day again - I picked up Control for free the other day :)

Nothing for me. I haven't really looked that much tbh.

• Subscriber
On 28/12/2021 at 23:01, Viva la FCB said:

I got Jade Empire: Special Edition, Kerbal Space Program, Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition (the whole bundle with 11 DLCs), and the complete bundle of Motorsport Manager (the game + GT Series, Challenge Pack, and Endurance DLCs) :D 

Edited by nudge
  • Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, nudge said:

I got Jade Empire: Special Edition, Kerbal Space Program, Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition (the whole bundle with 11 DLCs), and the complete bundle of Motorsport Manager (the game + GT Series, Challenge Pack, and Endurance DLCs) :D 

Fantastic game, enjoy!

• Like 1

• Subscriber
48 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Fantastic game, enjoy!

Thanks! I have no idea when I'll actually have enough time to do it, but I'm really looking forward to it! Already got the FIRE Fantasy 21 Mod for real teams/drivers, too :D will dominate the GT World with Porsche (or fail miserably) xD