talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Gaming - General Chat

football forum

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm wondering with the past Assasins Creed like Revelations set in Constantinople and Origins set in Ancient Egypt and now Odysse in Greek.

When will they make one set in Ancient Persian Empire which exactly was the birth place of Assasins The Hasshashins.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 21:30, Mel81x said:

https://www.polygon.com/2018/7/9/17549176/darksiders-3-release-date-apocalypse-edition

Darksiders 3 has an official release date and editions announced as well. Love it.

Should I play the first 2? They're on the Xbox Game Pass I'm pretty sure. Need some new games to play.

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Should I play the first 2? They're on the Xbox Game Pass I'm pretty sure. Need some new games to play.

I say definitely play them. The first one in particular is very good, the second one where you play Death ramps up very slowly but as War the experience is better. Plus, its a good platformer which has good replay value as well.

• Subscriber
8 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Wait has this just come to consoles? I thought they did that almost a year ago when it was out on Steam as well.

Regardless of what you think of the series, Nintendo are going all out for Smash Bros Ultimate and you can't knock them for content.

Every character that has featured in the series so far, as well as a few new ones (so around 70 characters), just over 100 different stages (excluding the other variation), assist trophies coming out of your arse from various games, apparently 28 hours O.o worth of soundtrack music (and the ability to turn your Switch into a music player for it as well), 8 player smash on all levels and a fair amount more as well.

Pity the poor sods who have to balance this. 

• Subscriber
On 10/08/2018 at 23:03, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Pity the poor sods who have to balance this. 

Was the previous version balanced? I don't think so but I could be wrong considering that has been around for donkeys years now on the low circuit.

• Subscriber
On 17/08/2018 at 05:51, AMG said:

Planning an ultra cheap 250-ish quid rig based on Ryzen 2200G APU and 8 gigs of ram. (No dedicated GPU)

Tell me how shite is it going to be.

Depends on how comfortable you are boosting certain parts of your chip config. Having said that I think some games (AAA titles) will be okay. Its those indie titles you need to watch out for. Poor AMD support, lackluster thought behind user-base, etc. What  kind of games are you planning to play?

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, AMG said:

Was planning a rig for CSGO mostly. Maybe the occasional hour or two in Euro Truck Simulator 2.

Plenty fine for CSGO because it has some easy to render stuff, you just wont be playing it some ridiculously high reso. 

• Upvote 1

I’ve got a big fucking cast on my left hand now, can’t hold a controller and I’m not even supposed to use my hand at all for 8 weeks. Soooooo... is there anything I can play one handed? I imagine I’d be looking at switch games for one handed play — any that aren’t shit?

22 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I’ve got a big fucking cast on my left hand now, can’t hold a controller and I’m not even supposed to use my hand at all for 8 weeks. Soooooo... is there anything I can play one handed? I imagine I’d be looking at switch games for one handed play — any that aren’t shit?

Football Manager?

Not really that many in all honesty.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Just play Civ or any of the old Sierra city building games on PC! :D 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Didn't think of those. Add the old Sim City games to that list as well.

Could casual play of Command and Conquer and the likes work one handed?

Also Monkey Island! :x