talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

England National Team Discussion

• Administrator
44 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

The best bit is a week ago Mason Greenwood was saying how he's level headed :4_joy: I'm not sure I want to know what shape penis that is.

I can confirm this is the shape of a penis 

image.png

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Phil Foden tries to explain this video to his missus...

Just shows how dumb they can be... they never learn do they... 

On one hand you could argue that they are young and it's their first outing/call up and they got a bit carried away and over excited by it all but totally agree with @Lucas... You don't go and fuck up your first decent chance in the squad do you and even more so given the current situation... Thick as fuck

Hey, Rooney was way into that as well.

Back when Tiger woods got undone by this kind of shit (but x1000) my friend and I were discussing what we would likely do if we were rich and famous in terms of relationships. The conclusion we came to was that you shouldn't be having a wife/committed relationship or kids before you retire, or at least until you're 30. There's just so much top quality cooch coming your way all the time you're never going to be able to resist it all all the time. As we know, men are werewolves. One part civilized and socialized and one part horny fucking testosterone monster. All men are a different mix of each, but rest assured, the beast will get its way. Not everyone is gonna be a twat like Foeden and premeditated bring chicks into a locked down zone to cheat on your misso, but out drunk with the lads, or on the marching powder, you're asking for trouble.    

Anyone living the lambo life has no business having a kid at 20, or a committed misso unless you have a predetermined understanding.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Anyone living the lambo life has no business having a kid at 20, or a committed misso unless you have a predetermined understanding.

With how late people grow up nowadays I think 20 is too early for anyone to have a kid. Footballers should probably wait until the career is coming to an end.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, 6666 said:

I get why they had to be sent home but some reacting (not on here) as if they should be banned from the nation team forever are insane.

The English media can move their agenda onto these two now and better still, one of them is black, what a day for the shit stain journalists we have here. 

On 07/09/2020 at 14:38, Dr. Gonzo said:

Irresponsible Manc bastards, hopefully if anyone gets covid from their actions it’s just the two of them

Covid has a 99.7% survival rate   ..more people die during sex :coffee:  ..big fuss about nothing!!

"Deaths during consensual sex only account for approximately 0.6% of all sudden deaths" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_during_consensual_sex

1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

Covid has a 99.7% survival rate   ..more people die during sex :coffee:  ..big fuss about nothing!!

"Deaths during consensual sex only account for approximately 0.6% of all sudden deaths" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_during_consensual_sex

It also causes lung fibrosis, which might not mean a whole lot to you or me if we lose 5% of our lung capacity (tbh, I will be gutted my lungs can't hold weed for as long tbh) - but the thin margins make all the difference to top athletes, which these silly fuckers are hoping to grow up to be.

• Upvote 1

On ‎08‎/‎09‎/‎2020 at 14:55, 6666 said:

With how late people grow up nowadays I think 20 is too early for anyone to have a kid. Footballers should probably wait until the career is coming to an end.

I used to teach sex ed properly to young guys - nowadays we're back to frogs and butterflies so they know not what they do and teachers are scared of being real and accurate  - blame Foden if you want, but someone should have explained this stuff to him!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Goalkeepers: Dean Henderson, Jordan Pickford, Nick Pope.

Defenders: Trent Alexander-Arnold, Ben Chilwell, Conor Coady, Eric Dier, Joe Gomez, Michael Keane, Harry Maguire, Ainsley Maitland-Niles, Tyrone Mings, Bukayo Saka, Kieran Trippier, Kyle Walker.

Midfielders: Jordan Henderson, Mason Mount, Kalvin Phillips, Declan Rice, James Ward-Prowse, Harry Winks.

Forwards: Tammy Abraham, Harvey Barnes, Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Jack Grealish, Danny Ings, Harry Kane, Marcus Rashford, Jadon Sancho.