talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday 1 (Group E) - Wednesday 13th September

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, UNORTHODOX said:

I still find it scandalous how we didn't bring in a single centre back. Even a blindfolded stuck in the basement stevie wonder could see we needed a fucking quality centre half.

yeah. Even a cheap 5m option to make up for Sakho and cover us till January. 

2 hours ago, Harry said:

yeah. Even a cheap 5m option to make up for Sakho and cover us till January. 

Getting rid of Sakho was a huge mistake on Klopps part, I find it a bit petty how he couldn't forgive and forget what happened during a pre season tour considering how well he performed for Crystal Palace during his loan spell. We're clearly in desperate need of a good centre back and to let him leave without even attempting to sign a replacement is suicide. 

It's just a disaster situation. For a club like ours to have THAT backline is scandalous.  Klopp is starting to annoy me, not only due to him part in recruitment but also his terrible game management and his stupid rotation of the defence and goalkeepers. 

bad game for liverpool overall.

but the surprise result for me was the win of Spurs against Dortmund.

and that penalty for handball for Madrid was unfair, but i guess the referee tried to make amends when he didn't give a penalty when Ronaldo's foot got stomped on, maybe becoz ronaldo still took a shot and didn't dive :D 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived